- 07-13-2018, 09:23 AM
So Iíve recently read a lot about Ketogenic diets and have been experimenting with it. I was wondering how exactly Keto Salts work. For example, if a person who normally eats carbs takes Keto Salts, do they go into ketosis? If so, when does your body burn off the glycogen? Doesnít that sugar remain in your body?
- 07-13-2018, 03:06 PM
One of the biggest mistakes out there is that people will try to do ketones and add saturated fat to their diet, but then they don’t pull back on the carbohydrates. That together can create an increase in weight gain.” For best results, you should be following a mostly ketogenic diet, wherein you get about 80 percent of your calories from fats, 15 from protein, and 5 from carbs.
Hope this helpsNutrex Nutrition Rep use code AM20 for 20% off
07-16-2018, 12:08 AM
There is no requirement to keto salts
I am a carnivore (diet based exclusively on meat)- Here is my diet and training log
07-16-2018, 03:29 PM
My apologies as realize I answered your question incorrectly, if you are not in Ketosis, using Keto Salts will not help.
Nutrex Nutrition Rep use code AM20 for 20% off
07-16-2018, 03:48 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By windwords7 in forum SupplementsReplies: 46Last Post: 01-04-2017, 04:01 AM
- By xcreed in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 01-13-2003, 11:12 PM
- By dg806 in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-06-2002, 12:58 AM
- By Sanosuke in forum SupplementsReplies: 15Last Post: 10-29-2002, 11:22 AM
- By WYD02 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2002, 06:22 PM