Body Fat estimate
- 06-22-2018, 07:04 AM
Body Fat estimate
Hi guys! Im about two weeks into my cut again with proper training and i also managed to get my nutrition in line.
What do you guys think my bf% is? I'm thinking somewhere in the low 20's.
I've lost like 90% of my moobs which im really glad about, and when I'm flexing my arms are pretty vascular (both major veins show up both in biceps and forearms as well as the tree like ones in forearms), my right bicep vein is always popped and I can see my shoulder muscle serrations when i flex (with proper lighting the last one).
What do you guys think?
- 06-22-2018, 08:11 AM
May I suggest using this app to track your bloodwork tests:
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
06-22-2018, 08:16 AM
This is the first time i actually cut, how long does it take to drop down to 15%? Im 73kg 18yo @1620 cals and i work out 2 times a day around 5 hours in total each day with 20 minutes of liss or hiit cardio included, depending on how i feel, workout days are 3 on 1 off.
06-22-2018, 08:48 AM
06-22-2018, 08:52 AM
I lift that much in a day because i have the energy and i really enjoy lifting, it's not brcause i want to lose fat fast.
06-22-2018, 08:54 AM
06-22-2018, 08:59 AM
I really want to cut so i can bulk again, but more interested in bodybuilding now in terms of physique
06-22-2018, 06:22 PM
A few tips
1. You want to diet on as many calories as possible.
2. A 5% adjustment in calories per week is enough
3. Aim for 1lb of fat loss a week
4. Red meat is the most nutritionally dense food
5. Eating the same thing every day and unprocessed food will also remove that minor bloating you have in the lower abdominal area
6. Add activity when fat loss stalls, alternate weekly between reducing calories and increasing activity. Obviously both of these have their limits as you can't train 4x a day or eat 1000kcal a day
06-22-2018, 06:37 PM
That's some solid advice. I did a refeed today and im gonna keep going the same way until i stall. Then ill begin adjusting activity levels or calories as you said.
I really want to get rid of that bloat, i basically eat almost the same thing everyday (meat w/rice and green beans or broccoli or brussels sprouts)
Thanks a lot!
06-22-2018, 07:01 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By the_swol_god in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 08-16-2015, 08:37 PM
- By brobody in forum Natural BodybuildingReplies: 14Last Post: 04-28-2015, 10:44 PM
- By Hockeyaus33 in forum Weight LossReplies: 105Last Post: 09-29-2014, 12:39 PM
- By 1kerry in forum Weight LossReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2012, 06:42 PM
- By scrilla in forum Weight LossReplies: 18Last Post: 07-30-2008, 12:01 PM