If it fits your macros?
- 06-06-2018, 01:35 PM
- 06-06-2018, 01:36 PM
06-06-2018, 01:40 PM
06-06-2018, 01:51 PM
I like IIFYM when it comes to carb backloading because there's far less potential for damage. I workout in the evening and tend not to eat many carbs all day. But post workout I can fit it any type of carbs from any source and it will not make me fat.
06-08-2018, 07:56 AM
Use Anthony25 on https://performaxlabs.com/ to save 25% on all products
06-10-2018, 06:54 AM
06-17-2018, 10:47 PM
If youre trying to get down to 8% in the shortest amount of time possible, IIFYM is not the way to go. Stage the metabolism with clean food and meal frequency. Alter calories/macros as needs be to reduce body fat. Skip Load once a week to help improve the whole process.
Similar Forum Threads
- By reps4jesus in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 08-03-2014, 06:10 PM
- By Cokeboyz in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2012, 02:24 AM
- By rza in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 5Last Post: 06-28-2011, 12:48 PM
- By MuscleGuyinNY in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2008, 06:03 PM
- By supersize77 in forum Training ForumReplies: 24Last Post: 02-03-2006, 02:00 PM