Natural Vitamin that can preserve muscle on a cut?

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
Hey guys im looking for a vitamin or mineral that can help preserve muscle on a cut or even if they exist ? im currently using whey + creatine and royal jelly hoping that will help but open to any suggestions or help thanks Kind regards

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vitamin G
Vitamin A
Vitamin I
Vitamin N
Vitamin S

Should have you covered.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitamin D and zinc pop into mind. Also l carnitine may help you utilize fat for fuel.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When I'm cutting and i want to hold onto my muscle mass, i'll supplement in a natural anabolic. Something like anafuse or follidrone 2.0 to help hold onto the mass.

Neecey2809

Neecey2809

Awards
When I'm cutting and i want to hold onto my muscle mass, i'll supplement in a natural anabolic. Something like anafuse or follidrone 2.0 to help hold onto the mass.
Thanks mate I'll check them both out :)

megadeth

megadeth

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hydra Head 6 has a very potent form of vitamin C in it. It’s probably the best natural anti catabolic on the market to use on a cut.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1 gram of protein per pound of lean mass, you should be gtg.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
i dont think this guy is actually looking for a "vitamin" so much as a supplement of some type (like a natty anabolic)...

OP look into SNS xgels. Its literally the only natty anabolic with legitimate scientific research proving its efficacy in trained human men... strength and size, even in a deficit.