Natural Vitamin that can preserve muscle on a cut?
- 05-27-2018, 07:49 AM
- 05-27-2018, 08:35 AM
Should have you covered.*Psalms 62:1-62:2*Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
05-27-2018, 08:39 AM
05-27-2018, 11:34 AM
05-28-2018, 06:38 AM
When I'm cutting and i want to hold onto my muscle mass, i'll supplement in a natural anabolic. Something like anafuse or follidrone 2.0 to help hold onto the mass.
Official Strong Supplement Shop Board Rep
Join Us In The Pursuit of Strength - Go Strong!
05-28-2018, 06:45 AM
05-28-2018, 09:22 PM
Hydra Head 6 has a very potent form of vitamin C in it. It’s probably the best natural anti catabolic on the market to use on a cut.
“The first gulp from the glass of natural sciences will turn you into an atheist, but at the bottom of the glass God is waiting for you.”― Werner Heisenberg Nobel Prize winning Physicist "for the creation of quantum mechanics"
06-07-2018, 08:58 PM
06-07-2018, 10:22 PM
i dont think this guy is actually looking for a "vitamin" so much as a supplement of some type (like a natty anabolic)...
OP look into SNS xgels. Its literally the only natty anabolic with legitimate scientific research proving its efficacy in trained human men... strength and size, even in a deficit.
Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
Similar Forum Threads
- By SwoleorDie in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 02-28-2018, 03:44 PM
- By dpk33 in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 06-04-2015, 01:10 PM
- By gregg1494 in forum Training ForumReplies: 4Last Post: 06-17-2012, 02:49 AM
- By pitching101 in forum SupplementsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-02-2009, 04:56 PM
- By Pfunk47 in forum General ChatReplies: 57Last Post: 07-02-2004, 12:57 PM