Prohormones and intermittent fasting

Th3OneTrueMor

Awards
Looking to run a cycle of 1-andro and Epi, but want to IF while on the cycle. Is this worth doing? My main goal is weight loss but I'd like to keep the muscle I have and maybe gain some while I'm at it. I've done IF in the past and have had some success, but never with pH.

My main concerns are if I can take the ph without food in the morning. Will it break my fast? Will my body be able to digest it properly without food?

If I can't take without food, can I just wait till lunch and double the first dosage and take 2 doses daily instead if 3 but keep the dosages at the same levels overall?

Th3OneTrueMor

Awards
Guess I should have added that I'm planning on eating from noon till 8pm every day, fasting the rest.

Ase_james

Awards
I took pmag on an empty stomach every morning for 8 weeks and did fine. Wont spoil you fast for sure, i wouldn't wait to take it though, if your stomach cant handle it maybe shift your eating hours.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IF isn't better or worse for fat loss than a typical diet. It is just an eating window that some people follow because it fits their schedule better and they cannot eat every so often.

I have followed IF before and if you are bulking, it is a pain in the but taking in a bunch of calories in a small time frame.

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For an upcoming research cycle we are considering doing IF 16/8 combined with keto to feed the subject.

Just have to work around the feeding times and rest of details.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
you can do something ery simple like take a couple fish oil caps with your fasting doses... overall there is really no issue with IF and taking something. The one thing I would add would be bcaas through the fast though to spike MPS since on cycle you really will have optimal capability

JulzRulz

JulzRulz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you can do something ery simple like take a couple fish oil caps with your fasting doses... overall there is really no issue with IF and taking something. The one thing I would add would be bcaas through the fast though to spike MPS since on cycle you really will have optimal capability
We'll implement this as well

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking to run a cycle of 1-andro and Epi, but want to IF while on the cycle. Is this worth doing? My main goal is weight loss but I'd like to keep the muscle I have and maybe gain some while I'm at it. I've done IF in the past and have had some success, but never with pH.

My main concerns are if I can take the ph without food in the morning. Will it break my fast? Will my body be able to digest it properly without food?

If I can't take without food, can I just wait till lunch and double the first dosage and take 2 doses daily instead if 3 but keep the dosages at the same levels overall?
Speaking from experience I think running a cut on prohormones is a waste of a cycle. Do a cut off cycle the when below 20 percent bulk on Andros running 1 andro at 330 mg

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Intermittent fasting is better than a normal calorie restricted diet because while fasted your metabolism increases. Your body has to work harder and burn more calories to do basic tasks. It could also potentially put you in ketosis. Take gear while using intermittent fasting to cut is a good idea. It’ll increase the results. Keep it high protein, high fat, and low carb and the results are even better.