How many weeks till I’m shredded

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m 5’6 170lbs the picture below is my current state. Prob around 15% body at. I’m starting a intermittent Fasting cut this Monday. Only eating 4 hours a day from 8-12. During that window I’m looking at getting in around 2000 calories and 150+ grams of protein. My maintenance Calorie is 2,700. Do you think In about 2 months of doing this I can get down to around 8% body fat at around 150lbs?
IMG_0267.JPG

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
20 pounds in 8 weeks? My guess is if diet and caloric restriction is hardcore enough, it’s absolutely possible, but it’ll be at a cost. If you’re doing this naturally, some muscle and strength is going to be shed with the fat. All comes down to whether you’re comfortable with that or not.
Ya I don’t mind losing a lil bit of muscle becuase after I get to where I like, I’ll be running a alpha1/dmz cycle. So hopefully I gain around 15-20 pounds of lean muscle

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Take off the chain and there is your 20lbs

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I believe anabolics don’t hold enough value for guys cutting. I truly feel if you ran those drugs now, with the caloric deficit you’re in you’ll have both your goals achieved in 6 weeks.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I believe anabolics don’t hold enough value for guys cutting. I truly feel if you ran those drugs now, with the caloric deficit you’re in you’ll have both your goals achieved in 6 weeks.
Ya I would but I just got off a 6 week epistane cycle 2 weeks ago

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ya I would but I just got off a 6 week epistane cycle 2 weeks ago
On pct now?
Don’t forgot time on + pct = time off
So 6bweek cycle plus 4 week pct = don’t touch anything for 10 weeks

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yes I’m on pct right now, I don’t plan on running my next cycle for 8-10 weeks

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could cut now but I feel like your results may disappoint you. I’d try to hold onto a lot of your epi gains while your body is recovering. I know it’s not easy since Epi is so dry and nice. But if you held out, you could keep most all your size and drop several % bf on your next cycle. Just my .02

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You could cut now but I feel like your results may disappoint you. I’d try to hold onto a lot of your epi gains while your body is recovering. I know it’s not easy since Epi is so dry and nice. But if you held out, you could keep most all your size and drop several % bf on your next cycle. Just my .02
Ya but epistane actually didn’t put any size on me at all. The only thing it did was make me have more forearm veins. Pretty disappointing since it was also my first cycle, and I know for a fact the epistane was real

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I mainly enjoyed strength gains on it. It pairs really well. I stacked it with M-LMG years ago and loved the results.