3 Compound Cuts
- 05-16-2018, 06:13 PM
3 Compound Cuts
I have recently switched from powerlifting to bodybuilding. I was looking to drop body fat, and the nutrition store that I go to suggested trying this supplement. Personally I feel like it's a lot of Bologna, because I have been following a strict diet, and lifting 3 days a week and doing cardio 3 days a week and I have literally not dropped a single pound. I'm 6'4 320lb with. I'm taking in roughly 2200-2400 calories a day with a 700-800 calorie deficit. I figured I would have dropped at least five to seven pounds by now, but still nothing. Any suggestions? Also should I be taking a PCT after this? I honestly can tell you that this supplement doesn't do anything, and all he did was take my money.
- 05-16-2018, 11:25 PM
05-17-2018, 08:15 AM
It would make sense as to why you are not losing weight with the concoction you are taking. The first ingredient is DMZ and yes you will need to PCT. Those compounds are suppressive.
05-17-2018, 08:54 AM
05-17-2018, 09:00 AM
I think after my PCT I'm gonna stop with the supplements, other than my protein, pre workout, etc. I'm guessing I should reduce my Body Fat before trying again. Dang, bodybuilding is a whole new world compared to powerlifting.
05-17-2018, 10:11 AM
05-17-2018, 10:19 AM
05-17-2018, 02:55 PM
05-17-2018, 02:59 PM
05-17-2018, 04:38 PM
05-18-2018, 06:21 AM
05-18-2018, 08:14 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Fitfan2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 03-26-2018, 05:46 PM
- By musclemaker in forum Supplement DealsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-01-2014, 06:43 PM
- By GLHF in forum AnabolicsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-12-2011, 10:44 AM
- By augmaster88 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 32Last Post: 03-24-2011, 01:45 PM
- By Bodybuilder20 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-02-2009, 11:00 PM