T3 Cycle W/Out AAS

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
So ive recently read about T3. I was thinking of running a 50mcg dose of T3 to speed up and amplify my cut. I can not use any AAS yet (under 25, don't wanna risk it yet), and I've seen that after 2 weeks thyroid function returns to normal, my endo also confirmed that, although told me it's not the best idea to do so.
Anyway I'll be running 50mcg ed for about 4 weeks, along with cardio and weight training atleast 3 to 5 times a week. Can I use it up to 50mcg without losing a f*ckton of muscle, provided i get more than enough protein? Also im IF right now, should i keep doing fasted workouts while on T3, or will i lose a lot of muscle?
I want to get down to 15-12% im around 20% now.
I dont care about losing a little muscle mass ass im an endo and gain muscle and weight really easy, but i don't want to lose a lot and appear small or skinny fat.
Im 72kg 1.70m ~20% bf

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
I would like to know too
Yeah. I've seen posts of nattys that were usung only up to 50mcg ed or e3d and got really awesome results in combination with cardio and proper nutrition, without that much of muscle loss as when on 75-125mcg that really requires AAS.
I dont think i have a great deal of muscle mass either so losing a tiny bit doesnt bother me, because im planning to clean bulk after my cut in combination with 100mcg ed bilatteral IGF 1 LR3 post workout for 4 weeks, which at my age i believe that it will yield really good results, given that my body has more receptors for igf 1 in my muscles

Also is T3 prescription only?

Renodaret

Awards
I ordered some clen from rui products. If it shows and is good I'll get t3 next and prob stack both

kevker

Awards
Sp I ram a little experiment on myself over the last year or so, under the supervision of an elightened GP. Took 75mcg of T3 for about six months. Came off and three days later had my bloods done. As expected thyroid levels were somewhere down in hell they were so low. Once week later, all back to prefectly normal level. I then redid this, with the same result. Dropped a shed ton of fat, whilst gaining 5 lbs of muscle throug training hard, no AAS. So in my exeprience (and only mine as it may not work in other people), I had no permannenty shutdown in Thyroid, and I retained and slightly added muscle. However in the part, when I've used T3 with AAS, I've still gained significant muscle. So only you can decide hwta works for you.

NattyBeast

NattyBeast

Awards
  • Established
Sp I ram a little experiment on myself over the last year or so, under the supervision of an elightened GP. Took 75mcg of T3 for about six months. Came off and three days later had my bloods done. As expected thyroid levels were somewhere down in hell they were so low. Once week later, all back to prefectly normal level. I then redid this, with the same result. Dropped a shed ton of fat, whilst gaining 5 lbs of muscle throug training hard, no AAS. So in my exeprience (and only mine as it may not work in other people), I had no permannenty shutdown in Thyroid, and I retained and slightly added muscle. However in the part, when I've used T3 with AAS, I've still gained significant muscle. So only you can decide hwta works for you.
Great that's what i thought. Im finally giving it a go this week