36% BF

oliverfox

Awards
So I’ve done research for oct and pct already. I’m 36% BF. I’ve been clean eating and training for a month now (I have prior experience working out, so I’m not a new to it). I’m interested in taking 1- andro for my first cycle. Would you recommend that?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
No, you need to get your diet and training in order and body fat down to the lower teens before thinking of any form of PEDs

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No no and no. One month? Dude you need to get your bf down and train hard for at least 2 years before even considering a prohormone. At one month you’re still a gym newb and most likely don’t know what you’re doing. It takes time and experience to get those things down. Like above poster said you need to really do some research on nutrition as well

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
No no and no. One month? Dude you need to get your bf down and train hard for at least 2 years before even considering a prohormone. At one month you’re still a gym newb and most likely don’t know what you’re doing. It takes time and experience to get those things down. Like above poster said you need to really do some research on nutrition as well
He did say he has trained previously but still needs to get diet, body fat and training in order before considering PEDs

oliverfox

Awards
He did say he has trained previously but still needs to get diet, body fat and training in order before considering PEDs
Yeah I’m pretty educated on diet and training. I lost 60+ a few years ago before college. Just gained it all while at school. So would 10-20% BF be a good start?

oliverfox

Awards
Makes sense, so 10-20% BF then I can start to think about it?

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
12% is ideal, 15% is max before steroids or PH, Sarms would be ok above those figures

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Don't do it bro!! Follow what others said.
Black Lion Research Vector is better than Ostarine (top use first SARM) and compares to 1-andro, but does not require PCT (its all natural). Lots of logs and comments on the subject.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Definitely get body fat down before using hormones, body fat messes with the metabolism of hormonal products and can mess things up. A lot of it is a recipe for disaster.

oliverfox

Awards
Don't do it bro!! Follow what others said.
Black Lion Research Vector is better than Ostarine (top use first SARM) and compares to 1-andro, but does not require PCT (its all natural). Lots of logs and comments on the subject.
Since I am new to this site. Can you link me to forums talking about this subject?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
https://www.precisionnutrition.com/all-about-estrogens

This article explains estrogens in the body and their role on body fat storage and distribution as well as estrogenic effects on testosterone production/aromatization.

Higher body fat percentages lead to more estrogenic sides in men taking testosterone esters. Higher levels of aromatization and fat distribution are a risk when taking hormones at higher levels of body fat.

Hope this helps

oliverfox

Awards
This article explains estrogens in the body and their role on body fat storage and distribution as well as estrogenic effects on testosterone production/aromatization.

Higher body fat percentages lead to more estrogenic sides in men taking testosterone esters. Higher levels of aromatization and fat distribution are a risk when taking hormones at higher levels of body fat.

Hope this helps[/QUOTE]

Beautiful, thanks brother

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed with what the other have said. Get your bf down before messing with andros. You won't notice anything if you start taking them at too high bf. Make sure diet is on point for your goals. Also check out some natty cutting products. There are a lot of new options out.

oliverfox

Awards
Agreed with what the other have said. Get your bf down before messing with andros. You won't notice anything if you start taking them at too high bf. Make sure diet is on point for your goals. Also check out some natty cutting products. There are a lot of new options out.
I was told to take ostarine once I hit 20% bf. Another person said to do this cutting stack?
IMG_1525071207.051302.jpg

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it’s a waste to take something hormonal during a cut. Not worth the risks in my opinion.
If you’re gonna mess with the hormones, pack on as much muscle as possible during that cycle by eating like a beast.

Cutting is no fun. All these fat burners do barely anything, strength is down, and mood sucks. But gaining confidence and abs/jawline is totally worth it. Took me years to realize that diet is key and training is the fun part but not as beneficial.
Cut the carbs and you’ll be down to 15% mid summer. Good luck!

oliverfox

Awards
Great. So once I hit 15%bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?

oliverfox

Awards
I think it’s a waste to take something hormonal during a cut. Not worth the risks in my opinion.
If you’re gonna mess with the hormones, pack on as much muscle as possible during that cycle by eating like a beast.

Cutting is no fun. All these fat burners do barely anything, strength is down, and mood sucks. But gaining confidence and abs/jawline is totally worth it. Took me years to realize that diet is key and training is the fun part but not as beneficial.
Cut the carbs and you’ll be down to 15% mid summer. Good luck!
I’m just confused on why to take ph if you recommend taking them while I’m bulking, since the purpose of cardarine is weight loss?

Also. So once I hit 15% bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?

allbrawn

allbrawn

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Idk if you’ve ever done a cycle, but once you start it’s hard to stop. I don’t recommend sarms or pros anymore. Not saying all people who are enhanced are all soft/fuffy, but the ones I know think they can take a pill to out work the diet. Used to love the huge n strong look. But now all I care about is being lean, strong and healthy. Don’t need to mess the hormones up to achieve that

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m just confused on why to take ph if you recommend taking them while I’m bulking, since the purpose of cardarine is weight loss?

Also. So once I hit 15% bf I should bulk and do ostarine caradine stack? Or gw, s4, mk 677?
Gw and mk aren’t ph’s or sarms, osta is a sarm not a ph. None of them are really for bulking.

However, on the basis you have much further to go naturally before it’s even worth considering anything at all just forget about them all completely bro.

When the time is right do a lot more research on what they do, how they work and what would be most conducive to your goals. But this is a couple of years away at least my friend.