Gyno?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I've struggled with my weight for the good part of my life and, I dropped it down to 157 at my lowest and was in the middle of bulking when I had my daughter three years ago. Once she was born I went into a bad depressive state and made some bad dietary decisions and drank myself to death, obviously this would mess with my hormones quite a bit. Since then I've developed what feels like a mass under my nipples on both sides with what feels like hard peas around the mass, I have some fat to lose but it doesn't feel like the same spongy mass like elsewhere, it's pretty tough and fibrous.

What do you think? Gyno or just fat

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I've struggled with my weight for the good part of my life and, I dropped it down to 157 at my lowest and was in the middle of bulking when I had my daughter three years ago. Once she was born I went into a bad depressive state and made some bad dietary decisions and drank myself to death, obviously this would mess with my hormones quite a bit. Since then I've developed what feels like a mass under my nipples on both sides with what feels like hard peas around the mass, I have some fat to lose but it doesn't feel like the same spongy mass like elsewhere, it's pretty tough and fibrous.

What do you think? Gyno or just fat
The way you’re describing, it definitely sounds like gyno. Even though fatty tissue can lead to a gyno appearance, there shouldn’t be any hard nodules.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking, it just feels like a titty :|

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
lay down on your back, put one hand over your head and with the other hand, feel the area.....is it still there?

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
I have done that, yeah it's still there, same fleshy mass

DemonDevster

Awards
Id take a trizole whicj is an anti esfrogen for my fat loss fat fell off and my minor natty gyno went away