Weight loss

Gerardthekid9

Awards
Height: 6’0
Weight: 180
My goal weight is 160-165

Mainly to target thigh fat loss I’ve never really done forums so redirect me to where I need to be

Looking for a strong weight loss supp that won’t cause hair loss

Ive only looked at trueshred by rockhard supps so far and any additional feed back on how to target lower body fat would be good thank you #LEANDREAM

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
An ECA stack is tried and true. You can’t find anything better

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Height: 6’0
Weight: 180
My goal weight is 160-165

Mainly to target thigh fat loss I’ve never really done forums so redirect me to where I need to be

Looking for a strong weight loss supp that won’t cause hair loss

Ive only looked at trueshred by rockhard supps so far and any additional feed back on how to target lower body fat would be good thank you #LEANDREAM
You've stated your goal weight is 160-165 and at 6' tall, that seems a bit light. You'd more than likely be losing muscle in the process.

I don't believe you have 25 pounds of fat to lose, but what is your body fat percentage? Let's start there and until you get back with it, I'll ramble on a bit about my own quite possibly off track speculation and going over some things you may already know.

You're already lean at your height. I'm not envisioning much fat on you, and you're looking to reduce your thigh fat?
There is no such thing as targeted fat loss. You will lose it where your body is more apt to lose it first, and that might be my thighs not yours in this case. My legs are lean but I've got the fat carried in other places.

I wouldn't really mess with anything but tweaking your diet first. What you eat; when you eat it.
For example: Proteins before carbs when you eat. Reduce simple carbs and stay away from anything refined. If it comes in a box, forget it. How old are you? Gut Bacteria and Insulin resistance are a part of this mixture too.

I'm on an extremely long and slow fat loss journey while retaining muscle.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum Gerard. You've come to the right place. I would agree with above that 160lbs at 6'-0" is light. It would be helpful to share some additional information about yourself:

1. Age
2. Training/lifting experience
3. Estimate bf%
4. Nutrition/calorie intake
5. Max (or typical working weight) for squat and bench

Help us help you. I think it would make the most sense to take a closer look at your diet and training before recommending a fat loss product.

Sarah Van Loo

Awards
Skinny Fiber is exactly what I wanted when I ordered it. The way it increases your appetite that makes you eat . AND I've gained weight in a short amount of time...Ordering more of this great product!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Skinny Fiber is exactly what I wanted when I ordered it. The way it increases your appetite that makes you eat . AND I've gained weight in a short amount of time...Ordering more of this great product!
The OP wants to cut and lose fat, not gain weight. Maybe you could advertise in a more appropriate thread. One where the OP wants to gain weight...

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
As previously mentioned, what does your overall protocol look like? Weights, Cardio and eating habits.....if these are not somewhat in check then no fatburner/thermo will be as effective..