30 Days till the Beach! Suggestions welcome

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OK, so I have exactly 30 days till I'm on the beach w/ all my neighbors.

I'm on a quest to drop as much weight as possible in the next 30 days. I've already dropped 18 since Dec 11th. (the day I went back to work from a 5 month layoff due to surgeries).

I've been doing a clean diet, with minimal carbs. I've also been trying to stick w/ the Intermittent fasting, but now that I'm back on shift work (12 hour rotating days & nights), it's getting harder to stick with that.

I've been thinking of throwing in the eca stack these next 30 days, but also just got a bottle of Muscle Sculptor in that seems to have a good profile. I'm also using Muscle Gelz Androshred which I'm really liking.

As for dieting - I thought about the chicken & brown rice every 3 hours to keep that metabolism going, but don't know if I should just ditch the carbs all together. My lack of discipline is killing me right now, as I like a couple drinks at the end of the night. I'm trying to keep those as clean as possible, like a Moscow Mule with diet ginger beer, or a gin & diet tonic.. I gave up the beers for Lent, so I'm good there, lol..

So, I'm open to suggestions! Which direction would y'all take to cut these next 30 days?

My regular workouts are about 25 minutes of HIIT followed by circuit course type lifting. I'm 5 months out from rotator cuff surgery, so I'm limited on the weights, but seeing improvement every day.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's a current pic from this morning. I just started taking agmatine too. Should I throw a gda in the mix?

Mowglisml

Mowglisml

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try scheduling the brown rice around your workout pre or post. You may benefit from lowering carbs on rest days. Also throw in daily waist twists. ~300 of them.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My workouts are always early morning fasted workouts.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I'm on a quest to drop as much weight as possible in the next 30 days. I've already dropped 18 since Dec 11th. (the day I went back to work from a 5 month layoff due to surgeries).

I've been doing a clean diet, with minimal carbs. I've also been trying to stick w/ the Intermittent fasting, but now that I'm back on shift work (12 hour rotating days & nights), it's getting harder to stick with that.

I've been thinking of throwing in the eca stack these next 30 days, but also just got a bottle of Muscle Sculptor in that seems to have a good profile. I'm also using Muscle Gelz Androshred which I'm really liking.

As for dieting - I thought about the chicken & brown rice every 3 hours to keep that metabolism going, but don't know if I should just ditch the carbs all together. My lack of discipline is killing me right now, as I like a couple drinks at the end of the night. I'm trying to keep those as clean as possible, like a Moscow Mule with diet ginger beer, or a gin & diet tonic.. I gave up the beers for Lent, so I'm good there, lol..

So, I'm open to suggestions! Which direction would y'all take to cut these next 30 days?

My regular workouts are about 25 minutes of HIIT followed by circuit course type lifting. I'm 5 months out from rotator cuff surgery, so I'm limited on the weights, but seeing improvement every day.
Limit your carbs and to use them only post workout or split pre/post.

Low dose 40-60mcg of clen is so much more effective than ECA.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Limit your carbs and to use them only post workout or split pre/post.

Low dose 40-60mcg of clen is so much more effective than ECA.
Well..... I've used plenty of clen with great results.. However, in July of 2016, I went into AFIB.. Ever since, I've been afraid to try clen again.. I even threw 2 bottles away! Lol.

This would also be my first time trying eca since my hospital stay as well.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well..... I've used plenty of clen with great results.. However, in July of 2016, I went into AFIB.. Ever since, I've been afraid to try clen again.. I even threw 2 bottles away! Lol.

This would also be my first time trying eca since my hospital stay as well.
Completely undersrand the "episode".

My pretty rigorous self conducted trial and elimination experiment anecdotally showed me that caffeine exacerbates everything. IOW clen solo is no problem now but with caffeine it will give me PVC (premature ventral contractions). Too much caffeine alone will do it. Thats why I suggested low dose (low to no caffeine)...it keeps me side free and it's effective.

FWIW :)

Ps....i keep a l-theanine bucket to mega dosed my water bottle if i have an episode. It helps.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
Jump on the Keto diet!
If it’s just body fat you are looking to lose and not worrying about gains.
I love the Keto diet myself. Just my 2cents

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Jump on the Keto diet!
If it’s just body fat you are looking to lose and not worrying about gains.
I love the Keto diet myself. Just my 2cents
GO BLUE!! Let's hope they can go far through this bracket!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Completely undersrand the "episode".

My pretty rigorous self conducted trial and elimination experiment anecdotally showed me that caffeine exacerbates everything. IOW clen solo is no problem now but with caffeine it will give me PVC (premature ventral contractions). Too much caffeine alone will do it. Thats why I suggested low dose (low to no caffeine)...it keeps me side free and it's effective.

FWIW :)

Ps....i keep a l-theanine bucket to mega dosed my water bottle if i have an episode. It helps.
Thanks for the info.. I'll look into it.

Sniper9191

Sniper9191

Awards
I saw the suggestion of Clen and what about yohimbine combo.
Or go the ECA stack. I buy Bronkaid 25mg, 200mg caffeine pills, 82mg asprin

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to Brackets!
UofM deep!
UofM is gonna get smoked by State. They got lucky the other night. Lol. Green and White is gonna take it all.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
alph yohimbine stacked with clen is for sure potent but his AFIB thing made me not suggest it or them together...

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm doing great with a Clen and Radiate stack right now

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Grand Isle, or Biloxi? I ask cause Grand Isle your ready already. Lol. Biloxi, you will get there

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You all healed up from your surgeries? And I’d do keto!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
UofM is gonna get smoked by State. They got lucky the other night. Lol. Green and White is gonna take it all.
Lol, I'm partial because I'm a Michigan fan, but State just isn't playing the same ball.. They've been exposed.. They'll be lucky to make it past the 2nd round.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grand Isle, or Biloxi? I ask cause Grand Isle your ready already. Lol. Biloxi, you will get there
I think we're going to Orange beach. Either that, or Pensacola. Lol. The wife knows.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I think we're going to Orange beach. Either that, or Pensacola. Lol. The wife knows.
Ahh ok. We always went to Grand Isle, Biloxi, or Mobile when I was a kid

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Lol, I'm partial because I'm a Michigan fan, but State just isn't playing the same ball.. They've been exposed.. They'll be lucky to make it past the 2nd round.
I'd rather see LSU but they haven't had it in years. I miss the good ol' days when LSU Dominated in Baseball, basketball, and Football

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd rather see LSU but they haven't had it in years. I miss the good ol' days when LSU Dominated in Baseball, basketball, and Football
Lol, maybe Coach O can bring em back!!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol, maybe Coach O can bring em back!!
Ole Miss Rebel fan here. I have to say I personally loved Coach O. He was very down to earth, an all around good guy. I wish they would have let him stay, wish they would have treated him better. That being said, I hope he does well and makes some good things happen.

DemonDevster

Awards
I lost 15% body fat in 3 weeks by doing labouring everyday eating no carbs and taking estrogen blockers

RugbyBaller91

RugbyBaller91

Awards
Have you tried Keto? You would drop weight hella fast def looks like you have the mass there for a cut