Motiv8er’s Fatloss 2018 Evomuse/Epitome/Brite/Hypernova

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hi AM!

This is my first time using my phone for the site- please excuse any grammatical errors!

40 days ago I snapped. I hit the wall as far as I could stand being too heavy. I’ve now worked out the last 40 days straight. A few good two a days in there too. I’ve used a lot of evomuses products in the past, and I have responded well.

I should be receiving the three mentioned above, epitome, brite, and hypernova in the next couple of days. I’ve used epitome and brite with good results, really looking forward to hypernova.

This is going be less of a log, and more of me reporting results like new belt notch, slender face, new veins. In the last 40 days it’s felt great to see and feel my body adapt and harden. When I’m comfortable, I’ll post photos.

I’ll give my honest opinions on the products and share any notes I have about them. It’s different getting lean at 40 than 22!

Thanks for tuning in!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In on this!! I love me some Evomuse!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In! I'm a fan of all those products plus the entire Evomuse line.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am in on this. motiv8er, what are your goals? What is your starting weight?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Good evening fellas. Pardon me for being so unscientific in this moment. My new apartment complex has a decent gym I can use 24/7, so I’ve been using it- but no idea of actual weight. What’s gotten my attention is going down a belt size, my Fitbit is fitting less. I can feel my appendages shrinking in chub- which means belly loss is soon to follow.

The photos aren’t pretty, but tomorrow will be day 42 in the gym without a days break. Hitting that gives a feeling of accomplishment, now ready to lose the donut! Here’s a photo from this evening, cold. Sorry for the mess.
IMG_2923.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Also got the shipping notice on the pack today. Hopefully will have it by Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to this! I am in a very similar boat. I've worked from size 38 back down to size 34's on waist but not yet lost the tire.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Morning AM!

Just did my workout number 42 of 42! Feels great to have been dedicated and focused, and to see results. I am really amped to see what the evomuse products do, when added.

This morning was fasted cardio, about 45 minted with just aminos and a little pre workout. Going to have a healthy breakfast, take a two mile walk to the barbershop, then do some lifting!

I’ve been trying to add photos, and it’s saying the file is too large. Suggestions?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2932.jpg
I took a screenshot of the photo

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Morning AM!

Just did my workout number 42 of 42! Feels great to have been dedicated and focused, and to see results. I am really amped to see what the evomuse products do, when added.

This morning was fasted cardio, about 45 minted with just aminos and a little pre workout. Going to have a healthy breakfast, take a two mile walk to the barbershop, then do some lifting!

I’ve been trying to add photos, and it’s saying the file is too large. Suggestions?
Size of file is too big.
Photo and picture resizer app let's you crop and resize photos. Usually go for 600x800 works everytime

Last edited:
motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, Timmy!

timmy8888

Awards
  • Established
Just edited post usually go for 600x800 should do the trick

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Appreciate it!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am in on this. motiv8er, what are your goals? What is your starting weight?
I went to my school gym yesterday. I weighed in at 227 lbs mid day, I probably weight around 220-222 lbs first thing in the day. I’ve been pricing scales on amazon, may pick up one that tells bf as well, just so can log with reference.

The supps are supposed to arrive on Tuesday, ready to get my hands on them. I just did a fasted walk around town for an hour- with aminos and a little pre workout to be clear.

Pre breakfast photo
IMG_2943.jpg

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I went to my school gym yesterday. I weighed in at 227 lbs mid day, I probably weight around 220-222 lbs first thing in the day. I’ve been pricing scales on amazon, may pick up one that tells bf as well, just so can log with reference.

The supps are supposed to arrive on Tuesday, ready to get my hands on them. I just did a fasted walk around town for an hour- with aminos and a little pre workout to be clear.

Pre breakfast photoView attachment 160332
If your looking for a scale with bf...check out JET. I found a few good ones on there, and at good pricing too

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright, got my goodies! Feels great when you get your new supps in. It was near enough to mid day I took an epitome, two squirts of brite. I just applied the hypernova- it has a whole new spout! It was a new experience gauging how much was a pump vs half etc. I will get another two squirts of brite going before bed. I responded incredibly well to supernova, looking forward to her big sister- hypernova! Melt those love handles off!

Also, today was day 44 of working out without a break. Fitbit says I’ve had 116 active minutes, which I’ll take for a Monday.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Happy Sunday!

I had my key event for my University this week. Four days on the road with PURE stress and long days. I was able to get to and use these supps about half as much as I was supposed to according to the label. Luckily, I am back home and on normal schedule again. I did a two a day today, a fasted (only aminos and a little pre workout) and after breakfast, I went back and lifted. My body had been overworked by my refusal to take a break. The three days in a completely different role were probably great for my CNS.

Despite the last few days, I look leaner already. My muscles are seeming bigger, as they seem to have less fat on them. My belly fat is what typically goes last. I'll get a progress shot up in a couple of days. I'll also get weighed as soon as possible from the school scale.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Greetings AM!

I hope you’ve all had sweaty Monday. I did fasted cardio this am. Took a few walks throughout the day. Fitbit reads 106 active minutes. I’ll take that with the hiit I did this morning, followed by core and stretching. I lifted yesterday afternoon, so giving myself a small break in between lifts until I get my rest back on track from the nonstop work I had while traveling last week. It feels great to be in such a groove. I’ve struggled with getting back on routine, once off. Probably the reason I’ve worked out 49 of the last 50 days. Just easier for me to keep swinging...

Here’s a progress photo from a few minutes ago, cold. I feel there’s been progress even with the travel and less than optimal conditions.

IMG_2972.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hi AM!
I was doing laundry this morning, and I was getting frustrated, my Fitbit was slipping back and forth on my wrist- way more than it typically does. I was like- is it on the wrong loop? No, I realized my wrist circumference must be getting smaller! Certainly a great realization! I got almost 8 hours of sleep last night, and have already logged more than 100+ active minutes, prior to lunch! I did about 40 minutes of hiit this morning. I need to hit some heavier weights, so I’ll use my university gym in the next 24.
IMG_2975.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_2943.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3040.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3052.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Your pic a minute before shows better progress. But your definetly getting there. Your love handles flare out more in the second pic
Appreciate the observation. The biggest issue I have to conquer, is not bingeing at night. I’m doing much better than I did, but I can f up a good diet in ten minutes flat! Eating a halo top at night, helps to at least keep that nasty binge habit a little more in check.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3081.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3180.jpg

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Still debating forever now about pulling the trigger on brite? Have not seen a review that completely sells me on it. Same with epitome, but the owner and maker is the best.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3240.jpg

I appreciate the support! I can see some gradual leaning of my love handles- which is really encouraging!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3276.jpg

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
IMG_3291.jpg

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I see some progress in the chest and obliques area!

he-man

he-man

Awards
  • Established
Hey man...are you still taking the evomuse stack?
How did you find Hypernova and epitome?

Melmel247

Awards
Awesome! I'm following this since I been on the Eviscerate Smolder and thinking of trying something else after. I am logging my results and measurements on my phone and a journal and will be sharing my whole journey.