Does L-Tyrosine break the fasting state?
- 02-14-2018, 02:55 PM
- 02-19-2018, 05:39 AM
Unless you're consuming massive quantities of it, then I would say no. Are you doing IF?
Typically anything under 20-30 calories doesn't break a fast IMO. When I did IF I would use BCAA's and EAA's during my fasting period.
02-19-2018, 10:46 AM
02-19-2018, 10:48 AM
Tyrosine is an amino acid, so it's protein. Technically it has 4 calories per gram. So if you're taking 2000mg or somewhere around there you're only consuming 8 calories. You're perfectly fine
02-19-2018, 10:52 AM
Thats great then.
The aminos that i had bought some time ago didnt right anything about calories in their laber so i didnt know what the deak was
02-19-2018, 10:57 AM
02-19-2018, 02:19 PM
03-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-27-2014, 01:57 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 01-20-2014, 06:43 PM
- By Chico222 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 1Last Post: 01-23-2013, 04:13 PM
- By Mochaccino in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-29-2012, 05:20 PM
- By triceptor in forum SHR Show ArchivesReplies: 0Last Post: 02-23-2012, 12:28 PM