Reaction to EC stack

ChangBang

Awards
Anyone get extremely itchy when using the ec stack? Even when I go half dose, for about 10-15min afterwards I get really itchy (head, arms, lats, legs) to the point where it's unbearable.

I've run the ec stack several times and have not had this reaction before. The only thing that's changed is that I finished a second treatment of accutane about 6months ago. First one was years ago and I was fine with ec after that.

Think switching from bronkaid to primetab will make any difference?

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never had a reaction like that or heard of anything like that. My guess is that it has something to do with the accutane.

Did you use bronkaid in the past? I would try switching to bronkaid to see if it helps any. Bronkaid is always my go-to, and it's usually cheaper per serving compared to others

Ryan303

Ryan303

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just them kicking in body temp going up making u itch just my thoughts

ChangBang

Awards
I gave primetab a try and no itch! Random how bronkaid made me itchy like crazy, but primetab is fine. Granted I think with primetab, I would need to take 2 at a time for the recommended dose? Only taken 1 at a time so far, so we'll see how I react to a full dose.

Protocol is still 25mg e with 200 caffeine 3 times a day right?

toddmuelheim

toddmuelheim

Awards
  • Established
I gave primetab a try and no itch! Random how bronkaid made me itchy like crazy, but primetab is fine. Granted I think with primetab, I would need to take 2 at a time for the recommended dose? Only taken 1 at a time so far, so we'll see how I react to a full dose.

Yes

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

You could do it once, twice or three times a day. Ive never went higher than 50 ephedrine and 400-500 caffeine in all my five contest preps using it

ChangBang

Awards
Thanks for the tips! Took a full dose and still feel good. WIll be using primetab this time around.

Jobu777

Awards
Anyone get extremely itchy when using the ec stack? Even when I go half dose, for about 10-15min afterwards I get really itchy (head, arms, lats, legs) to the point where it's unbearable.

I've run the ec stack several times and have not had this reaction before. The only thing that's changed is that I finished a second treatment of accutane about 6months ago. First one was years ago and I was fine with ec after that.

Think switching from bronkaid to primetab will make any difference?
Have you ever had your liver enyzmes checked? Not trying to alarm you but something to consider.

Jobu777

Awards
Accutane is very harsh on some people's liver, throw EC on top of an inflamed liver and I can see those symptoms arising.