• Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bro just make up your mind and do something

mickc1965

mickc1965

Awards
  • Established
If you are dieting you need to be doing compound exercises at a relative heavy load (5-8 rep range) not fluff and pump, if you ever make your mind up

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not sure what’s worse, the original plan (which is just horrendous btw) or the fact you only stuck with it for 14 minutes?

Bro don’t over value abs if your skinny and weak, there’s no girls dropping skirts just because you’ve got abs when you also look like a stiff breeze would blow you over.

Going out on a limb here but guessing you have limited gym time under your belt, if so you have around a 12 month window where you can both gain muscle and lose fat.

Just focus on progressively overloading the big compounds, eat around maintenance but with 1-1.5g protein per lb body weight....that’s all....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol.....Read through his other 9 posts. Give the kid a break guys. He's living with his parents and trying to lose his virginity

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol.....Read through his other 9 posts. Give the kid a break guys. He's living with his parents and trying to lose his virginity
Lol, just had a flick through, pmsl

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Meals today.
10 Inch Personal Pizza Pie
4 Small Pizza Slices
4 Fried Oreos
1 Protein Shake

Will Probably eat something then sleep.
I plan on eating clean starting now.
Bro, genetics might stop you competing on stage but they don’t stop you getting into better shape than 99% of people.

This crap your eating does.

Stop looking for excuses to take steroids. Using anabolics is pointless if you don’t have the discipline to eat and train right. You need to do that for at least 3-5 years first and then maybe it’s something to consider.

Right now tren or any other cycle would mess you up more. Read up on nutrition and follow a basic training program, you’ll be amazed by what your ‘bad’ genetics can do.....

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There's nothing quite like a troll thread first thing in the morning

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I really wanna start tren.. but I can’t at the same time

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
You got pics? I wanna see your terrible genetics

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
, you can probably picture my terrible genetics in your mind. I am skinny fat, I have gyno, and I have love handles with little muscle mass to support my hour glass figure.
Skinny fat, gyno, love handles and hour glass figure....So your female? Just post some pics

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been told I should transition into a female because how my high estrogen is. I honeslty think I would make a great tranny.
Well, everybody needs a hobby.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy **** man I hope your trolling, your thread is hilarious. If your not trolling... Your thread is tragic.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm about to do a back and biceps workout. Sitting on the crapper right now cos I don't want to take a crap afterwards and flush my pump down the toilet.

DarkWarrior

Awards
Holy **** man I hope your trolling, your thread is hilarious. If your not trolling... Your thread is tragic.
Yea I know, My entire life is tragic being born an indian who has bad geneticss but its w/e. You dont even know the start of it.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yea I know, My entire life is tragic being born an indian who has bad geneticss but its w/e. You dont even know the start of it.
You seem to have explained most of it. So you have love handles, gyno, shaped like an hourglass, skinny fat, only weigh 170 at 5'10, seriously need a chin implant to get the girls, eat pizza and crap glycogen.

If thats all true and you want to look better then I would cut. I'm a naturally thin guy and dieted last year and ended up around 170lbs at 6 foot, starting weight was 210 with a fair amount of bellyfat. Got rid of my love handles, dialled in my abs whilst building up shoulders back and chest. Didn't do a huge amount of legs due to waiting on a hernia operation and deadlifts and squats would cause pain along with any direct ab work. Did do plenty of walking lunges and Bulgarian split squats with 50lb dumbells.

Sort out your diet, workout at least 3 times a week, add in some cardio. Do more than one working set to burn more cals whilst weight training.

Then grow a beard.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well it's easier to cut than to bulk when your limited on diet choices as you need to be in a calorie deficit. Normally I wouldn't advise this but since your young and living at home I'm guessing you don't prepare your own food. Buy yourself some protein powder and have at least one scoop a day in whole milk. Have peanut butter on toast, eat as much fruit as you like and if it's always pizza for dinner try and make sure there is chicken on it. I presume it's bought from the supermarket and not takeaway. Even though your skinny fat I would imagine your metabolism is pretty fast so it doesn't have to be super clean.

You say you need to work out more than three times a week yet when you do you do a single set of bench press then call it a day. Go for walks, get an mp3 player and listen to your favourite music or if you have a mobile with data listen to YouTube vids on working out, eating and supplements. It's amazing how much info you can absorb on a 30 minute walk. I was a bit of a loner growing up and wasn't exactly surrounded by groups of friends so I can somewhat relate however it didn't make me depressed I just had hobbies and activities that took up my time. Model making, skateboarding, guitar and then got into weightlifting.

Forget the tren. It will seriously mess you up. You sound like you are just counting down the days until you are 21 then think tren will be the answer to all your problems. Look at some of the bio pics on here. I guarantee you that 90 percent of the guys here have never touched tren.

BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Some nice workouts dude.

If I were in your shoes....

1.) Get some digital food scales and MyFitnessPal on your phone, start tracking your food intake properly ad gradually clean up your diet (hint: the app will calculate your total cal intake for your goals whether they be bulk, cut or maintain, but you can toggle the macro goals to suit your lifestyle and try to hit your fibre goals every day - this will help your gains more than u realise as high fibre foods promote GI action and healthy hormone balance!)

2.) Focus really heavily on technique with the big 3. Now I'm, not saying you have poor technique, but pretty much all my biggest gains happened in my second year of lifting after I really started to get my head around lifting techniques to shift more weight more efficiently and safely.

3.) 5x5 with the big 3, and push your max with each every 3months. This means programming that progressively increases loading by starting with a weight you can handle fairly easily then adding weight in small increments until you are working at 110% (except this is now your new 100% because your body has successfully adapted during the loading phase). Always pay special attention to your body during the final set - this is where you find out whether your diet was on point yesterday, whether you have successfully deloaded during the loading phases, and of course where you are weak and what accessories you need to start running to dial out that weakness.

4.) Don't worry about ur dad bod. It's just skin you're going to fill with muscle over the next 12months, and fat you are going to use for energy. TBH, when I eat crap food all the time I get little hairy titties as not getting my greens messes up my hormone balance and all the salt and palm oil etc causes inflammation and storage of excess fluid.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Amazing Workout today

200x5, 190x6, 185x8 Switching to Pyramid training I think, its working well. 200x5 was a PR.
240x5,240x5,225x5 Dropped it down last set because it was getting to heavy and my lower back was killing me from the deadlifts this week
BW+135x8 Wieghted Dips My lower back was killing me for some reason so I stopped after one set.

Then did some Incline Flys and called it a day
Tommorow im training Back and Shoulders so Im pretty exicited for that. I wieghtd my self in the gym at 175 lbs but I woke up in the morning at 168-170lbs lol. I think it was the creatine I took. Creatine really does work, I just started taking it last week and my strength blew up.

Idk if I should try 225 tommorow or not cus I just benched today.
You’re doing weighted dips with an extra 135lbs? You ain’t kidding bout that creatine bro lol

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re doing weighted dips with an extra 135lbs? You ain’t kidding bout that creatine bro lol
This whole thing is some kind of bullshyt troll game. The workouts, the weights, everything.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Entertaining thread?

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Okay now that there is picture evidence of diet I’m more inclined to think he just isn’t trolling. Which has me disturbed and amused