Ephedrine Hcl

  1. Ephedrine Hcl


    Evening all,

    I am looking to find a source for ephedrine within the uk.

    Previously I have used century supps though they appear to be constantly out of stock, also tried gorilla jack and they have refused to send me the order as I am i the UK.

    Usually I have purchased kaizen, though Iím not sure of any other brands that are reputable- so really any help is appreciated


  2. ive used 4everfit but always go back to kaizen
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Steezy View Post
    ive used 4everfit but always go back to kaizen
    Is it allowed for you to tell me where from, or can you pm me?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bowsa View Post
    Is it allowed for you to tell me where from, or can you pm me?
    The place I order from only ships to canada.. but whats wrong with kaizen??

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Steezy View Post
    The place I order from only ships to canada.. but whats wrong with kaizen??
    Nothing is wrong with kaizen, though i couldnít find where to get it - though it looks like I was using old links so Iím sorted
    •   
       


  6. Little bump

    Are there some company's that send to europe

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    Little bump

    Are there some company's that send to europe
    Eh pretty much everything comes from Europe but we're not allowed to discuss sources here

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    Eh pretty much everything comes from Europe but we're not allowed to discuss sources here
    All good eph comes from Canada, but they dont ship to Europe
    And CS is pretty expensive

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    All good eph comes from Canada, but they dont ship to Europe
    And CS is pretty expensive
    I wasnt paying attention.. Yeah ephedrine itself is legal in America and arguably easier to get there.. Most things are easier in Europe though. I don't really feel its worth taking a stimulant cause all it does is to increase metabolism, something you can do with diet and or cardio. I get that people want fast results etc and especially if you have a lot to lose.

    I think most of not all places in Europe are Black market ephedrine, other things like steroids are more legalized in Europe than in America.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Cogy View Post
    All good eph comes from Canada, but they dont ship to Europe
    And CS is pretty expensive
    I ordered a boat load of ephedrine from CS earlier this year to the uk - came through no problem at all.....

  11. Subbed, I need a source for ECA in Europe

  12. You can get Eca stacks even on Ebay, you probably don't look at the right places. Pure ephedrine is a little bit harder to find

  13. Why are you punishing yourself to that extent? Nowadays, you can eat foods rich in the nutrients you get from the supplement and feel ok. In fact, most doctors are now recommending that you eat a well-balanced diet instead of supplements. Fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, fiber, and antioxidants are all you need to help you do away with the costly supplements that are hard to get in the UK.

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mbonheur View Post
    You can get Eca stacks even on Ebay, you probably don't look at the right places. Pure ephedrine is a little bit harder to find
    How do you know what is real and counterfeit? ebay is littered with fake chet and pill scammers.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Chados View Post
    I wasnt paying attention.. Yeah ephedrine itself is legal in America and arguably easier to get there.. Most things are easier in Europe though. I don't really feel its worth taking a stimulant cause all it does is to increase metabolism, something you can do with diet and or cardio. I get that people want fast results etc and especially if you have a lot to lose.

    I think most of not all places in Europe are Black market ephedrine, other things like steroids are more legalized in Europe than in America.
    Don’t discredit appetite reduction properties of these stims. Makes it a whole lot easier to stick to the plan and not feel hypnotized by hunger
    High Intensity Training log, wedding prep:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/305228-wedding-preparation-next.html

  16. Quote Originally Posted by jrock645 View Post
    Don’t discredit appetite reduction properties of these stims. Makes it a whole lot easier to stick to the plan and not feel hypnotized by hunger
    Sure but that's individual and that's not an excuse to take something harmful like clen because you can't avoid eating things. Sure there are more safe stims but I feel when it comes to so called fatburners it really isn't that hard to change a diet and do some cardio, you'd also feel better that way. Now building muscles is another thing cause steroids literally changes your body and fast even if you eat the same things you do normally. Not suggesting anyone to go that route but I personally find it way more reasonable to take winstrol than clenbuterol.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Glow View Post
    Why are you punishing yourself to that extent? Nowadays, you can eat foods rich in the nutrients you get from the supplement and feel ok. In fact, most doctors are now recommending that you eat a well-balanced diet instead of supplements. Fruits, vegetables, beans, whole grains, fiber, and antioxidants are all you need to help you do away with the costly supplements that are hard to get in the UK.
    You are suggesting that foods contain ephedrine? Think you may want to read the original post as that’s what OP is after (and unless I’m very mistaken there is precisely zero foods that contain a decent dose of ephedrine my friend).

    You mention that most doctors recommend eating a well balanced diet - Id stay the fcuk away from any that don’t. It’s kinda a given.

    Certain supplements are useful simply because they are very hard to get in any meaningful capacity from diet or other means (vitamin D3 in winter months is a prime example). Zinc and magnesium are hammered during periods of intense training etc

    Whether or not you agree with taking stims for fat loss it’s simply incorrect to say you can get the same benefits from diet.....clen and ephedrine being the two most obvious examples

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Whisky View Post
    You are suggesting that foods contain ephedrine? Think you may want to read the original post as that’s what OP is after (and unless I’m very mistaken there is precisely zero foods that contain a decent dose of ephedrine my friend).

    You mention that most doctors recommend eating a well balanced diet - Id stay the fcuk away from any that don’t. It’s kinda a given.

    Certain supplements are useful simply because they are very hard to get in any meaningful capacity from diet or other means (vitamin D3 in winter months is a prime example). Zinc and magnesium are hammered during periods of intense training etc

    Whether or not you agree with taking stims for fat loss it’s simply incorrect to say you can get the same benefits from diet.....clen and ephedrine being the two most obvious examples

    I think I got the question wrong, but I believe there are plenty of alternative products you can still use if it is difficult to get ephedrine in the UK. Ephedrine is banned here in the US due to its side effects. But guys are stacking alternatives such as Lipodrene, and ECA which all contain 25g ephedra.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Just got ephedrine HCL for cut
    By builtolast in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-30-2004, 11:12 AM
  2. ephedrine HCL question
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplements
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 08:41 PM
  3. ephedrine hcl wanted
    By terence in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-03-2004, 06:54 PM
  4. Is ephedrine HCl being banned???
    By jmh80 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-08-2004, 10:30 AM
  5. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-16-2004, 03:11 PM
Log in
Log in