how effective is ECA STACK?

Kingrogue

Awards
I want to try the ECA stack. Anybody have recommendations on were to get it? Also dosage for first time user. How effective is this stack?

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
I want to try the ECA stack. Anybody have recommendations on were to get it? Also dosage for first time user. How effective is this stack?
You can get everything you need from Walgreens.

I’ve never taken it myself, but from what I’ve heard from friends, is that it “works” to an extent, but doesn’t hold a candle to clen.

Take that for what it’s worth.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Bronkaid or primatine contains ephedra and can be purchased at most pharmacy’s you can get no doze or any caffeine pill and the aspirin at any super center

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
It’s inexpensive and when combined with proper diet and training can be extremely effective

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
You can get everything you need from Walgreens.

I’ve never taken it myself, but from what I’ve heard from friends, is that it “works” to an extent, but doesn’t hold a candle to clen.

Take that for what it’s worth.
Clens intense haha been there, feel like the eca is a nice in between especially when stacked with yohimbine

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
Clens intense haha been there, feel like the eca is a nice in between especially when stacked with yohimbine
Most people either take too much, or start off at too high of a dosage. What were you taking/day?

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Yup I get 12.5 primatine some no-doz and baby aspirin. 2/3 ephedrinetabs 3 no doz and 1 baby aspirin.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Most people either take too much, or start off at too high of a dosage. What were you taking/day?
40mcg to start just a pill after 5 days went up another after that went off if for 10 days cycled like that. It’s just an intense fat loss drug got cramps even taking 5g of taurine and drinking Powerade. Works well though

jdwaca

jdwaca

Awards
40mcg to start just a pill after 5 days went up another after that went off if for 10 days cycled like that. It’s just an intense fat loss drug got cramps even taking 5g of taurine and drinking Powerade. Works well though
Weird!! That’s not a crazy dose either. Never heard of anyone having that issue. Never hurts to try something new.

DonutsNDeads

DonutsNDeads

Awards
Weird!! That’s not a crazy dose either. Never heard of anyone having that issue. Never hurts to try something new.
I know haha I’m trying this ultima electrolyte powder twice a day gunna drink 2 gallons and 5g of taurine hoping for different results lol

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I tried it a year or so back.. Definate increase in fat loss but... It made me feel very anxious and jittery. Just not nice dieting (I used proper Ephidrine HCL also.. So the best form) lucky if i lasted 10 days as i felt horrid if im honest. Some people tolerate it very well so im no trying to put you off. Yohimbine felt the exact same for me also.

You dont need the asprin just do the Eph + Caffeine.

I now diet without any supplements and i say for the extra kick ephidrine offers (For me personally) its only making me have to add an extra week to my diet.

Whats your idea for it? To help suppress your appetite?

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
How effective? VERY. and if you’re stim sensitive you will feel it! Appetite is not existent all day with the aspirin present, otherwise towards evening I’d get hunger

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC is very effective. Most people skip the aspirin though and just use EC or use ECY and the Y is yohimbine. Yohimbine is great for fat loss, it is a strong thermogenic, and is great for appetite control. However, some people experience nasty side effects from it such as increased anxiety and a racing heart beat. You could supplement with Alpha-Yohimbine which will provide the same benefits as Yohimbine, but without the nasty side effects. There are not many supplements out there that are only Alpha-Yohimbine, but Performax Labs makes one, it is called TA2-Max. It would be a great addition to your EC stack.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great recommendations above. SNS sells an alpha y product. Properly dosed and cost effective as well!

Biomeddood

Awards
Great recommendations above. SNS sells an alpha y product. Properly dosed and cost effective as well!
I just got EC last Friday from my local Walgreens...60pills of NoDoz (200mg caffeine) for $7.50 and Bronkaid tabs (25mg pill) for $13. Total of $21.50.

Even 2 dosages a day (200mg+25mg X 2), it will last me a month. Probably the cheapest fat burner. I supplement with cod liver oil daily as well.

2Burnt

Awards
If you ever order off a site. Caffeine pills are hella cheap. Although this may not apply as you dont seem to use many supplements anyways. But yes, even with NoDoz being the caffeine source, its still hands own the most inexpensive effective fat burner/appetite suppressant.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Godddam here we go again.

If you are overweight, and want to lose weight, DIET AND EXERCISE. DAE. NOT ECA.

Nothing worth having is easy.

There are other non crazy stim fat burners. I was 210 all fat from depression.

I got up and used babysteps.

First walked. Then rode my bike.

Then hiking

Then hiking up hill. All the while drinking green tea. Great fat burner. Boosts your metabolism for 6 hours.

Completely changed my diet/lifestyle.

No alcohol for 3 years. No ciggs. No fast food. All organic. Fruits and veggies.

6 months later lost 40 pounds.

Then added muscle to my frame.

You can do this.

Biomeddood

Awards
Thinking of starting a EC log here ....

I started this Monday (I have one bottle of GW left so I've stacked it for now for the heck of it).

Day 1: 200mg No-Doze+ 12mg BronkAid ....took 2nd dosage+ 25ml GW at 3pm prior to workout (only 2 dosages/day).
Day 2: Same dosage
Day 3: 200mg No-Doze+25mg Bronkaid ...took 2nd dosage+25ml GW at 3pm prior to Workout

All I can say is dayum ......have cut out breakfast altogether. Lunch is 2 small chicken breasts plus handful of steam vegies ...no preworkout meal or snacks ..doing workout in the afternoon after work. It's mainly HIT style workouts for 30mins and I'm breezing thru it right now with ZERO loss of energy.

Then taking 50g of whey protein immediately (have to force this in) with 1 teaspoon of cod liver oil.

Today, I barely had hunger for dinner.. ended up having dinner late.

However, like we all know, there's nothing like a free lunch. Having heart rate racing at night ..having to wake up occasionally to pee (I've been drinking a lot of water during the day otherwise the caffeine causes headaches). Sleep pattern is definitely whacked. And all this with only 2 dosages/per day.

I do drink tea during the day but it's decaf. The appetite suppressant+energy levels is definitely thru the roof unlike anything else I've used in the past.

I'm doing this for a 3 week cut , then gonna take a week off , then cycle again for another 3 weeks. Target is to lose about 12lbs in 6 weeks.

Currently at 180lbs. I've always been a "food person" and since I'm a field engineer, I do a lot of driving in between cities so I've always had my lunch bag packed with goodies/snacks which helps pass the time on the road in traffic. As of this week, my lunch pack is empty other than my lunch container and 2 water bottles (one with green tea). Definitely takes my thoughts off food all day.

Good luck all!

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

If you are overweight, and want to lose weight, DIET AND EXERCISE. DAE. NOT ECA.

Then hiking

Then hiking up hill. All the while drinking green tea. Great fat burner. Boosts your metabolism for 6 hours.

No alcohol for 3 years. No ciggs. No fast food. All organic. Fruits and veggies.

You can do this.
All the fat burners on the market do not compare to ECA though? Eca has been the longest standing proven fat burner since the 80's.

I dont approve of anyone just taking it and expecting dramatic results but *combining* it with a good diet plan and exercise it is very effective.... Very

Its main benefit is to suppress appetite.. And a bloody good one. But it has its negatives also which is why i dont just go and advice anyone to get straight on it. But if it allows him to maintain a good structured diet based on the appetite suppression then run it for a small period and see how it goes.

Fair play to you losing all the weight and i personally lost 48 pounds a few year ago with diet and exercise alone. Nothing extra.. All i done was a calorie deficit and used an onkine graph to ttacktmy loss.. Nothing else.. I never even knew of fat burners back then but i was determined to get myself slim due to constant *fat* comments. Here i am in the best shape of my life and to gain muscle i have used supplements so thier is a place for them.

I also use Green Tea every single day just to keep my metabolism ticking and for the endless benefits of it and its so cheap to buy.

But.. I just mean if he wants to get an extra kick in his goal then i see no harm in running the ECA stack.. Its been used countless times with results.

nubioso

nubioso

Awards
  • Established
Unless you're someone like me who has what they call a paradoxical drug reaction wherein ephedrine puts me to sleep. I'm also prescribed adderrall though, so it stands to reason Ephedrine treats me much like the addy and just brings me down instead of speeds me up.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
All the fat burners on the market do not compare to ECA though? Eca has been the longest standing proven fat burner since the 80's.

I dont approve of anyone just taking it and expecting dramatic results but *combining* it with a good diet plan and exercise it is very effective.... Very

Its main benefit is to suppress appetite.. And a bloody good one. But it has its negatives also which is why i dont just go and advice anyone to get straight on it. But if it allows him to maintain a good structured diet based on the appetite suppression then run it for a small period and see how it goes.

Fair play to you losing all the weight and i personally lost 48 pounds a few year ago with diet and exercise alone. Nothing extra.. All i done was a calorie deficit and used an onkine graph to ttacktmy loss.. Nothing else.. I never even knew of fat burners back then but i was determined to get myself slim due to constant *fat* comments. Here i am in the best shape of my life and to gain muscle i have used supplements so thier is a place for them.

I also use Green Tea every single day just to keep my metabolism ticking and for the endless benefits of it and its so cheap to buy.

But.. I just mean if he wants to get an extra kick in his goal then i see no harm in running the ECA stack.. Its been used countless times with results.
You can also use will power and not eat like a pig...

You want to take ECA? That's fine... To each their own...

There are just a TON of healthier ways to go about this.

How about steer away from the heard..
Try something new...

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Then hiking

You can do this.
Was this before or after your testosterone/AAS, hgh, etc. use?

Try something new...
EC/ECA isn’t unhealthy though. In fact, there are many studies showing it has a very good safety profile, and has often been studied and found to be safe even for more extended use.

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Try something new...
So you use zero supplements? Caffeine? Any stims?

Everyone looks for a shortcut though.. Lets be real.. If you diet in less time then less muscle loss and less time to start on a bulk to build your body back up. When i diet'd i lost a ton of fat but also alot of Muscle and to be honest i just looked awful but i done it.. Im in the best shape i have ever been now but it has took a long time. I just hate over hyped fat burners and also supplements that aren't studied. Seems to be thousands on the market these days to... ECA is well studied and proven. I aint having a dig as i personally dont like ephidrine as i feel horrible on it. But were all different on how we react to different compounds

Anyhow.. Keep training and working hard ?

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Was this before or after your testosterone/AAS, hgh, etc. use?

EC/ECA isn’t unhealthy though. In fact, there are many studies showing it has a very good safety profile, and has often been studied and found to be safe even for more extended use.
Before. Had to find a source.

That's why it was all so satisfying at the end!

One of the hardest things I've EVER done. I wanted to quit every ****ing second.

Especially since I had just bought a house in a new town and knew no one.

Especially since I have PTSD, MAJOR DEPRESSION, ANXIETY from my deployments to Iraq for OIF.

This was after 5 years of being an alcoholic, using drugs, living in the streets, jail, eating crap.

You must love the journey. Every blood sweat and tear shed!!!!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Everyone looks for a shortcut though.. Lets be real.. If you diet in less time then less muscle loss and less time to start on a bulk to build your body back up. When i diet'd i lost a ton of fat but also alot of Muscle and to be honest i just looked awful but i done it.. Im in the best shape i have ever been now but it has took a long time. I just hate over hyped fat burners and also supplements that aren't studied. Seems to be thousands on the market these days to... ECA is well studied and proven. I aint having a dig as i personally dont like ephidrine as i feel horrible on it. But were all different on how we react to different compounds

Anyhow.. Keep training and working hard
I use test, just got on gh, creatine. Protein powder.

Those are my supps.

This is after 14 years of natural training

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

Anyhow.. Keep training and working hard
My point is, if you are overweight, don't immediately reach for drugs as a solution.

Test yourself see what you're made of first!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My point is, if you are overweight, don't immediately reach for drugs as a solution.

Test yourself see what you're made of first!
I can agree that you should establish a good base of training, diet, and recovery before rally using supplements, and also that supplements can’t replace any of the above variables/keys. That said, EC is actually pretty safe and proven, as a tool to take your weight loss to the next level, to supplement it, not to be solely responsible for it. On that I think we can agree.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I can agree that you should establish a good base of training, diet, and recovery before rally using supplements, and also that supplements can’t replace any of the above variables/keys. That said, EC is actually pretty safe and proven, as a tool to take your weight loss to the next level, to supplement it, not to be solely responsible for it. On that I think we can agree.
Well shiii. Heroin used to be legal... Lol yes I agree.

Where would I obtain this ephedrine?

Biomeddood

Awards
I got mine from Walgreens (behind counter). I noticed they had Primatene right next to Bronk-Aid....they are apparently the same stuff but some people prefer Primatene. Funny thing the pharmacist didn't even ask me what I was buying it for ..I just told her I was looking for BronkAid and she gave it to me from behind the counter. However, they do scan your drivers ID to add you to their internal database.

I've been on EC for 4 days now and get the kick from Bronk-Aid (if I run out, I might try Primatene). I think the price was a little cheaper as well.

Biomeddood

Awards
That said, EC is actually pretty safe and proven, as a tool to take your weight loss to the next level, to supplement it, not to be solely responsible for it. On that I think we can agree.
:). I wouldn't call it safe, per say...haha! I'm still finding the right dosage for me and I can easily guess my suicide dosage.

3 caps of Do-Noz (600mg caffeine) plus 2 tabs of Bronkaid (50mg ephedra) and then jump on the treadmill. Reckon I'll meet my maker in under 10 mins flat !!!

Seriously, it's dangerous stuff and the reason Ephedra based supps got banned over the years. Thing is there's a lot of stuff out there that will kill you if you consume them enough but with EC, it only takes a few pills and cardio to do the same thing.

This shtye works for sure but you gotta access your tolerance first and hope you don't have any underlying heart problems. That's why I'm supplementing with cod liver oil every night with my shakes just to be on the same side.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:). I wouldn't call it safe, per say...haha! I'm still finding the right dosage for me and I can easily guess my suicide dosage.

3 caps of Do-Noz (600mg caffeine) plus 2 tabs of Bronkaid (50mg ephedra) and then jump on the treadmill. Reckon I'll meet my maker in under 10 mins flat !!!

Seriously, it's dangerous stuff and the reason Ephedra based supps got banned over the years. Thing is there's a lot of stuff out there that will kill you if you consume them enough but with EC, it only takes a few pills and cardio to do the same thing.

This shtye works for sure but you gotta access your tolerance first and hope you don't have any underlying heart problems. That's why I'm supplementing with cod liver oil every night with my shakes just to be on the same side.
Studies don’t tend to dose it all at once; I’d wager that’s why you say it’s “unsafe.” Split that dose my friend.

As for why things get banned, let’s just say it’s complicated, and politics often come into play as much, if not more than, safety.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
EC is very effective. Most people skip the aspirin though and just use EC or use ECY and the Y is yohimbine. Yohimbine is great for fat loss, it is a strong thermogenic, and is great for appetite control. However, some people experience nasty side effects from it such as increased anxiety and a racing heart beat. You could supplement with Alpha-Yohimbine which will provide the same benefits as Yohimbine, but without the nasty side effects. There are not many supplements out there that are only Alpha-Yohimbine, but Performax Labs makes one, it is called TA2-Max. It would be a great addition to your EC stack.
I'm a firm believer in yohimbe, used it countless times. Taken on an empty stomach and away from carbs.

Usually dosed 200c/12-15mg-y

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Then hiking

You can do this.
But did you use steroids during this time? Because if you did you can't really tell someone else eca won't work. Its hypocritical. Will diet and training and hard work be the most impirtant factor? Yes always but we use other things to help obtain our goals.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Good luck killing yourself with ephedrine. Near impossible. People have tried it by swallowing entire bottles (talking grams) and failed. The effect is short term psychosis.

Meta-analysis actually shows you are more likely to die from exercise alone than from exercise and ephedrine use...obviously a statistical issue but points to the fact that ephedrine has very little chance of killing anyone who is healthy (and maybe even unhealthy).

Still, this isn't exactly a supplement, it is a drug combo. It should be used appropriately and blood pressure should be a concern among people who have a lot to lose...easily monitored. Start slow and increase dose from there.

It may not be as "strong" as clean, but it also can be used longer term without cycling and this may give it an edge for fat loss over clen. It also shouldn't remodel your heart like clen can.

I hate to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but I believe the only reason it was taken off the market was because the pharma companies just lost phen-fen and needed to make some room/demand for the less effective but newer products they were trying to release. ECA is too cheap and effective and safe for them to make money with what they have out, even today.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just to give balance to my last post, again, this should be used responsibly - but it's not nearly as dangerous as people believe. There are cases where people die from mixing drugs with ephedrine, but generally caffeine is more dangerous than ephedrine itself.

Here is a good and fairly balanced summary:

https://dash.harvard.edu/bitstream/handle/1/8852148/ehlers.html?sequence=2

And from this site, with the original reference (I remember reading this original reference about 10 years ago, but I can't seem to find it):

"To Regulate or Not to Regulate

"Do we want to restrict the freedom of millions just to protect the health of a few foolish zealots?"[239] Some would answer this question with a resounding "yes." The FDA has been in a difficult position and is often accused of doing nothing or attempting to do too much.

Ephedra may be useful in reducing total obesity related medical costs. Even a 5-10 percent decrease in weight can "lead to enormous medical benefits, such as improvements in blood pressure, lipids, and blood glucose, as well as a rise in self-esteem and a lowering of depression."[240] The immediate key to avoiding the serious injuries is education. Many overweight consumers are so desperate to lose weight that they increase their intake of the ephedra. For example, one woman consumed over 28,000 mg of ephedra per day, which led to acute paranoid psychosis.[241] Consumers need to know and understand the risks they are taking with ephedra."