What body fat percentage?

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just wanted some of your well valued knowledge hoping you can guide to my goal of 10% bf

I'm trying to figure the bf% I currently am, but every method tells me something different hoping you guys can help me.

My goals is to be 10%
I'm currently just taking proteins shakes when I workout, diet is fine but I could improve it a little bit. I run 5 miles once a week, do crossfit 3 to 4 times a week, lift once a week and do track work once a week.

Maybe you guys can give me some suggestion and also I'm open minded about clen, ECA and all the good stuff. I love my cardio.

Thanks!!

mkluttobvuy

mkluttobvuy

Awards
Hey guys just wanted some of your well valued knowledge hoping you can guide to my goal of 10% bf

I'm trying to figure the bf% I currently am, but every method tells me something different hoping you guys can help me.

My goals is to be 10%
I'm currently just taking proteins shakes when I workout, diet is fine but I could improve it a little bit. I run 5 miles once a week, do crossfit 3 to 4 times a week, lift once a week and do track work once a week.

Maybe you guys can give me some suggestion and also I'm open minded about clen, ECA and all the good stuff. I love my cardio.

Thanks!!
diet

APC80

APC80

Awards
Hard to tell from pics mate. I can see you're tensing your abs as well which makes it even harder. Stand up straight, front side and back relaxed shots then you can get a rough estimate. Most likely won't be near your actual bf% the only way to know your "true" % is a dexa scan.

Ihatbanas

Awards
  • Established
Oh wow, i always thought I was below 15% yeah I'll look into the dexa scan.

APC80

APC80

Awards
Oh wow, i always thought I was below 15% yeah I'll look into the dexa scan
You maybe are around 15 it's very hard to judge by pics. Go by the way you look. If you look in the mirror and think you'd be comfortable putting a bit of fat on then bulk, if you wanna get leaner then cut.

Personally I weigh myself and measure my waist at the belly button every morning soon as I get up. That tells me if I'm gaining or losing fat. Scale goes up and waist stays the same I'm gaining lbm, the opposite happens I'm gaining fat too quickly so need to adjust something in my diet/training. May not be perfect but it's the best way I've found to measure progress.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
I would say 15%-17%. Like most people have said get a DEXA scan done fasted or use an INBODY system. They are fairly accurate as well.

slin

Awards
Does it really matter. Are u happy with your bf level or not. Go by the mirror. Beats any scale

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DK0313 Pro Bodybuilding 0
DK0313 Pics 0
DK0313 Nutrition / Health 4
Bigmatt57 Weight Loss 12
DK0313 Weight Loss 28