What's a really good fat burner?
- 01-13-2018, 07:50 PM
- 01-13-2018, 08:07 PM
"Proprietary blends" are blends.
Mostly full of overpriced crap you do not need.
I'm helping you (op) keep money in your wallet, build a healthy physique, and not put crap with fillers in it in your body.
But hey, to each their own.
The smart ones will get my messages.
01-13-2018, 08:10 PM
A supplement can have any number of ingredients. Not all multi-ingredient supplements are proprietary blends; prop blends are when the doses of individual ingredients arenít disclosed. The label I posted is NOT a proprietary blend.
What ďfillersĒ are you talking about? I find it amusing how you say the ďsmartĒ ones will get your messages, when you often say incorrect things that you are unable to substantiate, such as the whole protein supplement ďdebate.Ē
01-13-2018, 08:54 PM
01-13-2018, 09:02 PM
01-13-2018, 09:04 PM
01-13-2018, 09:05 PM
01-13-2018, 09:07 PM
01-13-2018, 09:10 PM
01-13-2018, 09:13 PM
01-13-2018, 09:16 PM
01-13-2018, 11:39 PM
01-14-2018, 09:45 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By BBrocks77 in forum SupplementsReplies: 12Last Post: 12-16-2015, 11:01 PM
- By Danielz in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 10-02-2009, 11:40 AM
- By meanjean26 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-05-2009, 11:57 PM
- By BLOODZ in forum Weight LossReplies: 23Last Post: 04-05-2006, 03:57 PM
- By BLANE in forum SupplementsReplies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2005, 03:17 PM