What's a really good fat burner?

K

Kingrogue

Awards
Alphamine and high volume a good stack or there is better?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine and high volume a good stack or there is better?
The old Alphamine was a great fat burner. Be cautious if you're reading through old threads though, Alphamine has been reformulated within the last few years and is no longer a thermogenic product. High Volume is not a fat burner either, but it's always a fun supplement to add in for a serious pump.

If you're looking for a solid thermogenic/fat burner, the two suggestions above are my two go-to's. EC is a tried and true combination that always delivers, and Oxymax XT is also a solid option that contains a variety of great ingredients to help control appetite, increase mood and focus, and help with fat oxidation.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate has been getting some really solid reviews. Great thermogenic and awesome energy.

OG Alphamine was solid, too bad it's been reformulated.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I personally like a norcodrene/shift stack. Just watch your stim intake if you take both of these.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
You have an overwhelming amount of options and many of them are great and proven. I never like to stick to a particular one for too long, but my favorites up to this point have been Hell Fire by Innovative Laboratories and Radiate, a favorite on this forum. Both get you moving and sweating, which are my favorite effects of thermos.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
At the end of the day, unless you are exercising and have your food intake in check, nothing will truly work at 100%

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try stacking these 3....

SNS Yohimbine 2.5
SNS Lean Edge
SNS TTA-500

P

purelywell

Awards
I would try this new vegan supplement called prodovite that i started to use and its starting to just rip me up. Not only that, my motivation to workout has gone up so im working harder while using this. Its all botanical and it just gives your body what it needed. You can find it on vniinc.com/purelywell

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try this new vegan supplement called prodovite that i started to use and its starting to just rip me up. Not only that, my motivation to workout has gone up so im working harder while using this. Its all botanical and it just gives your body what it needed. You can find it on vniinc.com/purelywell
It's a multi vitamin dude....don't start spamming everyone with that.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Red sky,cannibal claw and titan are all great options that many people here really enjoy.
https://www.chaosandpain.com/fat-burners/

Radiate gets a lot of love and it's solid as a appetite suppressant

EC stack is always a choice that's tried and true. I like red sky with E but I don't recommend doing that - my tolerance is insane

E

ericos_bob

Awards
  • Established
Found MK677 works great for positive changes in body comp particularly in maintaining muscle mass while cutting.

P

purelywell

Awards
Last time i checked, providing someone with the information about a company that just got asked to lead seminar at harvard in september because of its scientific evidence in its ability to help people isn't a scam. I would appriciate it if you would do your research before shooting off claims that you have no idea about.

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Last time i checked, providing someone with the information about a company that just got asked to lead seminar at harvard in september because of its scientific evidence in its ability to help people isn't a scam. I would appriciate it if you would do your research before shooting off claims that you have no idea about.
He said "spam," didn't he?

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not trying to be a dick but what scientific evidence?

S

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Best cutting combo, I am using this atm... eating about 2100 calories, in about 3 weeks dropped around 5% bf and maintained weight within 1kg, its crazy.

mk 677 10mg
1 letrone a day
Blood shred WAR or OG Alphamine, I am sure there is some around somewhere lol
Assasinate before lunch and dinner

I have had a few days where i felt hypoglycemic, but i would eat some fruit and feel ok again. Really happy with the recomping effect

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren and T3. ?

Advoc8

Advoc8

Awards
R u sure it's not just a psychosomatic thing? Is there actual science behind this vegan supplement or is it just the new hype? No offense just skeptical, I'm trying too lose weightand stuff that used too work for me when I was in my early twenties is just kicking my ass around from pre-workouts too my actual cycle.?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It may have raised some hackles of people when you write things like:
It's 'starting to rip me up' and my 'motivation' has gone up? You're 'working harder'? What does that mean? How does that apply to losing weight? General statements like that from someone with 3 posts might appear to be spam.

From your user name do you own the company or rep for them?
I'm not 100 percent on this, but if you rep or own a company, it also may be frowned upon as spam.

Maybe offer up some scientific data; studies for each of the active ingredients? In what amounts are they most effective as per study? What would that talk be about (at Harvard?) A little insight into that would be great too. I'm sure we'd all love to hear about it in further detail.

You don' like being challenged?
My man, welcome to Anabolic Minds. We raise the bar.

Tell us more about this supplement. I'm certainly intrigued.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
I swear by the ECA stack, I’ve been stacking it with green tea and CLA. I’m planning to add another non stimulate fat burner this weekend.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I swear by the ECA stack, I’ve been stacking it with green tea and CLA. I’m planning to add another non stimulate fat burner this weekend.
You can add SNS LEAN Edge, raspberry ketones, TTA 500, and reduce XT. Serious Nutrition Solutions is the go to bulk supplement company.

Wendya72

Wendya72

Awards
You can add SNS LEAN Edge, raspberry ketones, TTA 500, and reduce XT. Serious Nutrition Solutions is the go to bulk supplement company.
Do raspberry ketones make a big difference?

Martyfnemec

Martyfnemec

Awards
  • Established
Purelywell got too ripped and is too good to talk to us anymore. We can't all use Prodovite and have the bodies of Greek gods. GEEZ, PURELYWELL!

DonutGains89

DonutGains89

Awards
I have used several different fat burners, recently I used t2 from liquid labs stacked with hi techs hydroxy elite. Had good results from this stack. I liked hydroxy elite read good reviews and gave it a shot, had a good profile on it curbed my appetite which was huge from just always being hungry haha, plus it kinda gave me a more focused feeling or more alert so when dieting down and feeling lethargic this definitely helped me get through the day. personally I give it a thumbs up and I got mine from mind and muscle I think it was a stack when I got it. Hopefully this helps.

a4urza

a4urza

Awards
Osta/25/day for 8 weeks
And if you've got balls S23

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one supplement I always go to is yohimbine hcl. It's cheap and very effective. You need to still be in a deficit but take it first thing on an empty stomach and do fasted steady state cardio for at least 30 mins 5 days a week and I guarantee you will see results. Can cause heart palpitations and anxiety though so read up on correct dosage. If money is no object then I would take a full spectrum fat burner with yohimbine hcl included.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The one supplement I always go to is yohimbine hcl. It's cheap and very effective. You need to still be in a deficit but take it first thing on an empty stomach and do fasted steady state cardio for at least 30 mins 5 days a week and I guarantee you will see results. Can cause heart palpitations and anxiety though so read up on correct dosage. If money is no object then I would take a full spectrum fat burner with yohimbine hcl included.
serious Nutrition solutions makes Y-HCL at a very affordable pricepoint.

a4urza

a4urza

Awards
Osta @ 12.5 ed actually worked pretty good as a fat burner for me. Got results in less than 8 weeks
Best cut sarm cycle I've ever ran was osta/25mg/ED with RAD-140 30mg/ED...

S23 is a ****ing monster. The sides aren't worth it lol.

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Tbh buy a bottle of 200mg caffeine pills, and a box of bronkaid. Take one of each 4 hours apart, 3 times a day. Best fat burner hands down and CHEAP. Google EC stack for more info. You can throw aspirin in to see if it assists you aswell. Good luck!
Helps keep my energy up as well as boost my metabolism on extreme cuts!

T

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
what would be a good supplement that isnt just stims... or something boosting the heartrate a bunch

are there peptides that work

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
Superstim is the best supplement thermo out there today.

N

nathanb

Awards
For me I use Cucumber for my fat burning. You can try for it.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Green tea on an empty stomach.

Keeps metabolism boosted for 6 hours and has fat burning capabilities way stronger than the tiny amount of caffeine. Will also keep you healthy.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FitMax will be out soon and is a solid option. The powder gives you flexibility with dosing, and it contains full, effective doses of many ingredients. It should provide excellent energy, focus, and mood-boosting effects, as well as increase performance, and of course solid thermogenic and fat-loss effects.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest trying a single compound first, like green tea, or something natural.

L-carnitine..

Whatever it is. Because you know if it's working.

These "proprietary blends" contain too many ingredients some your body may not like.

And you won't know which one!

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I highly suggest the diet cardio and exercise first with a single compound added in