A Question for my experts

wheystation

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Okay - the poll results from everywhere tell me and ATW that Peanut Butter has to be the next flavor released.....I will keep you posted on this and of course, you will get to sample it first, as well.

Now, here is my question - I am charged with coming up with "weekend specials" that sell the product and give you guys something that you need. Bulk Sales has been great and I was glad to do it......Here is where I need your expert advice.

WOULD THIS BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU -

Offering 50 lbs bulk again - BUT with the option of 5 flavors making up the 50 lbs?????? Now I could not mix the products because that would be a billing nightmare. But what do you think of 30, 40 or 50 lbs with the bulk discount and giving a choice of flavors in 10 lb increments?

I have asked for the packaging and I think it might work - but I wanted to hear your opinions.

AND - if you could design a special weekend offer, what you want to see.

Keeping in mind that I KNOW ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER and we are producing flavor packets as we speak.

I really do appreciate the opinions on this board - You guys know what you are doing at I want to be able to carry that message to the company. :hammer:

Let me know.

Thanks.

Laura [email protected]

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heel yeah, I think that's what everyone was hoping for.

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
This is great! It's the only thing that kept me from buying before... I don't think I could stomach one flavor for 50lbs. But a choice of 5 flavors for 10lbs each would be awesome.

Also do you guys add AminoGen to your protein? I couldn't find it on the website.

DieTrying

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:
I was actually just about to PM you about this. I want to order about 50 lbs, but probably in 3 or 4 flavors.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Okay - the poll results from everywhere tell me and ATW that Peanut Butter has to be the next flavor released.....I will keep you posted on this and of course, you will get to sample it first, as well.

Now, here is my question - I am charged with coming up with "weekend specials" that sell the product and give you guys something that you need. Bulk Sales has been great and I was glad to do it......Here is where I need your expert advice.

WOULD THIS BE BENEFICIAL TO YOU -

Offering 50 lbs bulk again - BUT with the option of 5 flavors making up the 50 lbs?????? Now I could not mix the products because that would be a billing nightmare. But what do you think of 30, 40 or 50 lbs with the bulk discount and giving a choice of flavors in 10 lb increments?

I have asked for the packaging and I think it might work - but I wanted to hear your opinions.

AND - if you could design a special weekend offer, what you want to see.

Keeping in mind that I KNOW ABOUT PEANUT BUTTER and we are producing flavor packets as we speak.

I really do appreciate the opinions on this board - You guys know what you are doing at I want to be able to carry that message to the company. :hammer:

Let me know.

Thanks.

Laura [email protected]
excellent!

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
DOH!!! Already ordered :frustrate :frustrate :frustrate :rant:

More flavors = :thumbsup:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait for the Peanut Butter flavor. Make sure its really peanut-buttery, even if you add a few grams of fat, just keep the carbs the same at 2 grams per serving. I will probally never buy more than 10 pounds of protein at a time though. I don't think I use as much as everyone elese on this board. I guess I'm just the odd man out...

Sixpack

Awards
Bump on the PB flavor is this going to be a Milk protien isolate or whey isolate or a concetrate. I would love to try it

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure it'll be isolate, concentrate and blend. They're still working on flavoring MPI.