What's up guy's new here. Have questions and need help.

Blackmold88

Awards
Hello, nice to meet all of you this site is awesome and very informative! Anyways I know you guys have had this asked a million times and will more than likely roll your eyes at these questions... I Am 5'7" 184 pounds 14% body fat I'm ordering some clenbuterol the thing is what should I take with it? T3 sounds scary as hell to me can't that **** up your thyroid? I would like to get down to about 5-8% body fat here's the diet I'm thinking eggs,chicken,avocado,almonds,sweet potatoes,leafy greens with evoo and vinegar as the dressing but guys what else should I do or add and I walk everywhere as I live downtown and don't have a car but I would love to take kickboxing any advice or anything would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance...I also I would like to get down to 150 pounds?

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
So what are the questions? Lol blank post..

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Yeah sorry I can't see anything, but maybe that is just me..

Blackmold88

Awards
Hello, nice to meet all of you this site is awesome and very informative! Anyways I know you guys have had this asked a million times and will more than likely roll your eyes at these questions... I Am 5'7" 184 pounds 14% body fat I'm ordering some clenbuterol the thing is what should I take with it? T3 sounds scary as hell to me can't that **** up your thyroid? I would like to get down to about 5-8% body fat here's the diet I'm thinking eggs,chicken,avocado,almonds,sweet potatoes,leafy greens with evoo and vinegar as the dressing but guys what else should I do or add and I walk everywhere as I live downtown and don't have a car but I would love to take kickboxing any advice or anything would be greatly appreciated thanks in advance...I also I would like to get down to 150 pounds

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah sorry I can't see anything, but maybe that is just me..
Hopefully you can see it this time.
Some posts are showing up blank on my phone, but not in here.

If your diet and cardio are in check, adding clen will definitely assist in cutting you up. Can't speak to the effectiveness of T3

Abe Lincoln

Abe Lincoln

Awards
  • Established
Could try T2, it isn't as extreme as T3 or T4. Dr. Todd at mind and muscle has written an article about it. Mainly need a good training program and diet, you will get there with those two alone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
t3 can cause catabolism and should probably be run with something more anabolic than clen if your concerned with maintaining muscle mass during your cut.