Raw salmon

bigbadboss101

Awards
I don't eat sushi all the time, may be couple times a month.  Yesterday I got myself a package of salmon fillet.  I dip it in some soy sauce and wasabi and it's a health easy dinner.  Anyone else like raw fish?  I got tired of canned tuna, and sometimes I am 'chickened' out :).  Steaks are good but not too often.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
I can not stand the taste of cooked salmon. On the other hand, if I could afford to live on sushi, I would... it is absolutely my favorite fucking food on all of God's Green Earth. I eat that **** til I puke... then dump some wasabi and soy on the sushipuke, and slurp it right back up... so yeh... I like sushi...

Anxed

Awards
I eat sushi all the time, but would never eat stuff raw from the store... sushi, while not cooked in an oven or grilled, is still prepared... not just raw out of the meat wagon... bad idea, imo...

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
cant stand raw food...prepared or not...i dont like my food to wiggle when i stick my fork in it:(

Supa Freek 420

Supa Freek 420

E-BOLLER
Awards
  • Established
Love it. I would not eat it if gotten from a grocery store, though. There are asian stores that have the ready-prepared, ready to slice up. Salmon sashimi is my fav.

Nelson

I`m cutting at the moment.
But on Saturday I have one cheat meal, & that`s sushi for lunch.
I live in Japan so there`s heaps of sushi shops around.
It`s relatively easy to make yourself, but the fish needs to be fresh.
I can eat salmon, tuna-salad and squid all day.
The best thing is that sushi doesn`t leave you with that bloated feeling.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
hell yea nelson... I can gorge on the **** and not feel bloated or bad at all... beautiful, beautiful food... lucky fella, livin in Japan :D you like it there?

spike1205

Awards
i just gorged myself on it last night--i prefer red snapper and fluke to salmon though--but i like raw salmon better than cooked/smoked

Nelson

Biggin

hell yea nelson... I can gorge on the **** and not feel bloated or bad at all... beautiful, beautiful food... lucky fella, livin in Japan :D you like it there?
I`ve been here 3 years.
I enjoy it, but I`m looking forward to returning to Oz.
The best part about the place is the girls - they love Western men, and the food.
I have the easiest job I could ever wish for, with a reasonable salary.
Half my day is spent on the internet, the other half eating, talking, planning a few English lessons & teaching. Then I`m free to hit the gym after school at 4:15.
Supplements are very expensive here, so I order from the US.
I`m starting to ramble.
Anyway, I`m on easy street at the moment. :)