Do Not Eat This Product!!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
sweet jesus... I've never seen anything like that before :eek: ... hell, Ive never HEARD of anything like that...

HOLY **** indeed!! muthafucka.... wow :eek: :eek:

funny as hell though, great writing, nice find

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
mmm Swason hungry man dinners are the best for bulking :)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
well...lets be optomistic here...ummm...hmmm....nevermind. It should have a warning label on it:

*WARNING: not for those with a somatotype other than 7/3/1 ;)

("7" is extreme ectomorphy, "3" is okay mesomorphy, and "1" is very little endomorphy) haah

dez/null

Awards
I dunno if its a breakfast or a method of suicide.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
mmmm...beefy :)... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this... :D

WYD

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by whosyourdaddy02
mmmm...beefy :)... great article... I personally enjoyed the writing..funny guy.. I think I know some major ectomorphs who should be eating this... :D

WYD
*in slight Italian/New York mafia accent*

You talkin' to me?

;)

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
LMFAO!!!!

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
great cutting choice! that sucker should be called Hungry-7 men (ok, thats not funny) :rolleyes: sorry guys. Sage

Draven

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm, greesy breakfast! *Said in best homer voice*

Is it just me, or does the sausage pic look like a couple little turds?
not jus u bro...:D

ok...heres whatcha do...eat this stuff 2 or three times a day then sue the manufacturer like those folks are suing micky d's and claim you thought it was good to eat a healthy breakfast!:rolleyes:

Clintdogg

Clintdogg

Awards
231 % of the daily allowance for cholesterol. thats for a 2000 calorie diet. disgusting

Draven

Awards
  • Established

not jus u bro...:D
Apparently not!

"The next food we're going to take a look at was my favorite of the bunch. Sausage has a new face, and it's not unlike the current face of what dogs leave on your front lawn.

Makes you wonder if Swanson's assembly line includes a few specially trained apes who run around the belt shitting in the trays at timed intervals. And tear down my theory all you want - ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
ape **** probably isn't any more disgusting to eat than whatever these sausages are composed of."

Funny ****?!?!?
actually, its prolly healthier 'cause apes dont eat alot of fried foods, twinkies, etc...i mean have you ever seen a fat ape? :D :D :D

RippedForce

Awards
Holy fvcking ****!!!!! Haha Ill bet theres people who eat those every day too! Obviously people buy it if they are selling it!

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
that is some Fvcked up repugnant shlt! I wouldn't doubt if you saw that in the 2nd. round of Fear Factor next week!

Blindfaith

Awards
man that food doesnt even look good enough to feed my dog! 64 grams of fat...thats just rediculas!

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Hungry man breakfast + fina and test = would work for me.

Thats about the ONLY time I would even go near that. Actually tho, it needs another 20-30 grams of protein in it for me to even onsider eating it.

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
thats pretty sad......next thing you know some fat kid is going to sue swanson for making them fat....and saying they though it was supposed to be "good" for them to eat for breakfast.

ALso..I'm not sure if you people know what "boston Market" is.  Its a sort of fast food chain..well its fast food, but fast "home cooked" food.  Has the meat loaf, carved turkey breast..etc.

They have frozen boston market dinners, and there was one in my freezer at home (no i didn't eat it).  Lets say there was about 4-5 oz of "meat loaf" and maybe 1 or 2 ice cream scoops full of "mashed potatos".   If I remember correctly, this thing had about 800+ cals in it, and 68 grams of fat.  I had to call a friend right after I read it.  I mentioned that to my mother and step father...needless to say..I think someone ate it by the following day.

h19

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
didn't know u said it already msclbldrguy...about the lawsuits...true **** though

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
didn't know u said it already msclbldrguy...about the lawsuits...true **** though
true dat...and it just frosts my ass that folks have no more care or take any responsibility for themselves than to eat crap like this and other junk then blame the manufacturers...well, i'd better stop...no point in beating a dead horse.