How do you guys do it?

tommyboy

Awards
How do you guys make nutrion plans. Do you guys eat the same damn thing every day? When bulking? I cant never get enough calories in. 6-7 meals a day is a **** load and its really hard if u have to eat some of them in under 5 mins. Im trying to drink whey protein or weight gainer but it just tastes like absolute ****! I cant friggen drink it I start gagging and one time I threw up. Wtf I wish there was another way to get a quick 400 calories in. Any of you guys every try a bar zone bar or anything like that? they got lots of cals. (cause theres some fat in them) But I mean ill do anything I just want to be able to bulk but because of my busy schdeuele its so hard ive been trying for months noW!\

sorry this is mostly just a vent! :(

GottaMakeIt

Awards
How do you guys make nutrion plans. Do you guys eat the same damn thing every day? When bulking? I cant never get enough calories in. 6-7 meals a day is a **** load and its really hard if u have to eat some of them in under 5 mins. Im trying to drink whey protein or weight gainer but it just tastes like absolute ****! I cant friggen drink it I start gagging and one time I threw up. Wtf I wish there was another way to get a quick 400 calories in.

sorry this is mostly just a vent! :(
dude cough up the $$ and buy some lean body MRP's, the best tasting u'll ever try-ESP VANILLA
i packet vanilla+1 bananna+ 2 spoonfuls peanut butter,, blend and drink
high in calories+YUMMY

tattoopierced1

If you take the time to do your cooking for the week in one day and pre-package meals, you'll find it much easier to stay on your eating schedule. I dont eat the exact same thing daily, but I do have my staples that I eat every day. To get calories, you just gotta do your research on what to eat. Turkey, lean cuts of beef, chicken, and tuna are all really good sources of protein and fairly low in fat...try to add one of these things to each meal...it isnt anything to eat a can of tuna along with a meal...

tommyboy

Awards
How long does chicken and rice last in the fridge??????

If you take the time to do your cooking for the week in one day and pre-package meals, you'll find it much easier to stay on your eating schedule. I dont eat the exact same thing daily, but I do have my staples that I eat every day. To get calories, you just gotta do your research on what to eat. Turkey, lean cuts of beef, chicken, and tuna are all really good sources of protein and fairly low in fat...try to add one of these things to each meal...it isnt anything to eat a can of tuna along with a meal...

houseman

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oddly enough, I find when bulking it's easier than hell to get my calories in and don't require a ton of planning.

Dieting is when it's a bitch as far as planning goes. You definitely have tomake sure you have all your foods with you or you'll be fucked as you can't run off to the Mickie D's to eat.

tattoopierced1

if sealed properly, you could get it to last 5 days in the fridge.

ironviking

The Axe Man Cometh!!
Awards
  • Established
Cooked chicken lasts about 5 days refridgerated actually longer I cook up on Sun. night and eat my last 4oz tub on Friday night. Get some tupperware and a cooler and pack stuff up. If necessary get some whole grain bread and some protein that you can stand the taste and chomp that down when you dont have a lot of time, just make sure when you do have time eat real food.
Muscle Milk is a good alternative, good taste, good protein, non trans fat and lots of cals just a little pricey.

taffer

Awards
just wondering, how many calories are you trying to force down? :D

tommyboy

Awards
3000, but its hard cause lack of food choices. I was just recently diagnosed with IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) so im pretty sure milk is out of the question and I think im allergic to whey so I need it to have Whey protein isolate in it......

just wondering, how many calories are you trying to force down? :D

taffer

Awards
3000 aint much, i maintain on 3000 :) also i hate drinking calories

i guess i like eating more than the average joe though :D