What are the best way for weight loss ?

Jeniffer

Awards
Hello Friends.

i would like to know what are the best way for weight loss ?

PROness

Awards
Depends on the goal. When you say weight do you mean fat or just plain weight.

By far the way to burn fat would be through some sort of high intensity training that activates the anaerobic metabolic pathway such as HIIT, met con, weight training with little rest, etc.

Losing just plain weight is almost pointless unless it's required by a sport or event that have weigh-ins.

Now that I said that it's only a matter of time until someone disagrees with me...

Richard Swoll

Awards
Depends on the goal. When you say weight do you mean fat or just plain weight.

By far the way to burn fat would be through some sort of high intensity training that activates the anaerobic metabolic pathway such as HIIT, met con, weight training with little rest, etc.

Losing just plain weight is almost pointless unless it's required by a sport or event that have weigh-ins.

Now that I said that it's only a matter of time until someone disagrees with me...
I fully agree. I switched my long slow cardio to HIIT with no changes in diet, and shed 8 lbs. in 2 weeks

Toffe1920

Toffe1920

Awards
I also agree. I found that when I was at my biggest 17.4 doing HIIT shed the FAT rapidly I lost over a stone in 3 weeks. I did HIIT after Weights. My diet clean and drank lots of water so it wasn't water weight I was losing. The only supplement I took was amino energy.