Teenageer looking to lose weight!!

Woodsy64

Woodsy64

Awards
As most of American, i am in fact overweight. Its been a problem for as long as i remember and it runs in the family. Right now i weigh 250lbs with a 29% bmi and im looking to lose. Ive pretty much tried everything from pills to diets and the lowest ive been is 235lbs. I wanna get under 200!! Im working out 4 days a week and running 4-5 times and nothing. Any ideas?!?

steppinRazor

Awards
whats your diet like?
also man, weight loss is somethign you have to consistently work at. you cant just stop after seeing some results.

i lost 40lbs of fat 2 years ago and have kept it off due to change in diet, maintaining a workout schedule, and the kicker - i quit drinkign alcohol.

supplements will help aide you in the process but they are not a replacement for diet and exercise..just keep at, you'll get there.

Woodsy64

Woodsy64

Awards
Yea ik what you mean. To lose those 15lbs i cut out 95% of carbs and sugats for 8mo and it just stopped. The only real suppliments i take are pre/ppst workout and protein.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
I agree with the above. Don't get caught up with the gimmicks of weight loss supps. In fact here is a video of why you shouldn't even touch that stuff. Most of the ads are fake. Here's Proof

[video=youtube;LQZpVeWsfK4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQZpVeWsfK4&feature=pl ayer_embedded[/video]

steppinRazor

Awards
good doc btw ^^

bigintensions

bigintensions

Awards
Type in WWW.crossfit.com and do the wod for a few months and I guarantee you will lose so much weight. Crossfit is great for fat loss, and muscle building. I used to do alot of crossfit so pm me if you are interested and have any questions.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Type in WWW.crossfit.com and do the wod for a few months and I guarantee you will lose so much weight. Crossfit is great for fat loss, and muscle building. I used to do alot of crossfit so pm me if you are interested and have any questions.
It's extremely bad for your joints and body to do crossfit. Especially if you're heavy. The military did a great deal of research on it and showed less than good results for it

Newtonselite

Newtonselite

Awards
  • Established
As most of American, i am in fact overweight. Its been a problem for as long as i remember and it runs in the family. Right now i weigh 250lbs with a 29% bmi and im looking to lose. Ive pretty much tried everything from pills to diets and the lowest ive been is 235lbs. I wanna get under 200!! Im working out 4 days a week and running 4-5 times and nothing. Any ideas?!?
when you were dieting were you counting calories and macros, or just eating a lower carby diet with cleaner foods, and not concerned with the figures at the end of the day?

Seems your a nfl player guessing by your avatar. What type of 4 day split are you doing? and what does your cardio workouts look like?

if all the above factors are correct diet/training/cardio then you will lose weight guaranteed!