i time to lose some fat

sakes

Awards
i just finished a bulk at 180lb and 5',(7.5-8)". time to cut up a lot. i gained more bf then i had hoped; the winter haulted my cardio. but now its back to 100% and i was hoping to try the ECA. i have use clen in th past but i want to try something new. i have read a lot of the ECA and it seems very promising. anyone have any tips of get my eph or should i get the sinus version from wal greens. PM welcomed and thanks

snyper2k2

Awards
Get the bronchidal medication from walgreens, they usually have it over the counter. It has 25mg of E, get yourself a bottle of No-Doz from walgreens, and if you want (not really necessary) get a bottle of baby asprins.

You will have a 25e/200c/82a

I used it before with minimal results. It did give me the energy for my workouts though, and it also makes breathing a lot easier.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just finished a bulk at 180lb and 5',(7.5-8)". time to cut up a lot. i gained more bf then i had hoped; the winter haulted my cardio. but now its back to 100% and i was hoping to try the ECA. i have use clen in th past but i want to try something new. i have read a lot of the ECA and it seems very promising. anyone have any tips of get my eph or should i get the sinus version from wal greens. PM welcomed and thanks
The Legendary ECA Stack not is "seems very promising" IS THE WEAPON FOR THE FAT.

bud you search enough info about that?

elliot21

Awards
For a reduction in body fat, healthy lifestyle people will choose a nutrition best protein bars that is low in carbohydrates, and also low in calories. This type of bar will help to keep muscle-mass while losing fat from the body. Any individual who would like to lose body fat can use these bars.