How much weight can you expect to lose from taking albuterol (4mg, 3x) daily?

SkinnyMinnie

Awards
Assuming that you follow a moderately low-carb diet and exercise regularly with HIIT and weights.

(If you need more details for estimating weight loss here, like current weight and actual caloric intake or whatever, just ask.)

I need to lose fat and am just curious. I want to lose it as fast as possible so I will probably have to step up the exercise way more for this, but I want to know just how much albuterol may be helping.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
You arent going to lose much, the half life of albuterol is MUCH faster than that of Clen

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hence the would have to use more than 3x a day.

Albuterol's half life is approx 1.58 hours

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
Hence the would have to use more than 3x a day.

Albuterol's half life is approx 1.58 hours
You can't just continue to dose something more frequently because of a short half life of the compound.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
If you want some results out of albuterol, yes you will

Cinn

Cinn

Awards
If you want some results out of albuterol, yes you will
My point was that dosage needs to be considered to avoid unsafe or toxic levels(this goes for anything). A half life of two hours doesn't mean the drug is completely out of you in four hours. It takes several half lives to completely metabolize something.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.19 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/1.0.154.53 Safari/525.19

TURUGBY

Awards
  • Established
from what i experienced, most of the benefits come from the increased endurance allowing you to do alot more cardio thus lose more weight...eca is better imo

Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 7.0; Windows NT 6.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; Media Center PC 5.0; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30618)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ive seen people dose albuterol 10x a day with no such adverse reactions.

Peak plasma albuterol levels usually are reached within 2-2.5 hours after administration orally. For lower doses than 3 mg, these peak levels can be reached anywhere from 20 minutes to about and hour and a half/ 2 hours. So, looking at it from that perspective in relation to half life, you can say that albuterol is almost completely out of your body at about 3 hours.

Bottom line, you are going to have to dose it 6x times + if you want to see considerable results from it. Not only is that a pain in the @$$, but it isnt much better on the wallet. Might as well go ECA as TURUGBY mentioned or just go ahead and get clen. If you are getting albuterol through liquid, your prescription wouldnt last too long for the results you are looking for.

Anything else Cinn?