Difference in weight: Morning vs. Night?

mustangman

Awards
Hey guys.

I'm sure you've all experienced this. When you first wake up your slim/cut looking great. But as the day goe's on, water and food make your body bloat and expand. How much "weight" difference is there between these two times? I know it's not actual weight, mostly water weight that's gained throughout the day.

I weigh 165 @ 5'10. @ 16% BF

I'd like to have that "morning look" all the time, how many lbs. do you think I should lose?

:burnout:

mustangman

Awards
Anyone? I'd like to know an estimate in weight before I start the cut.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I will fluctuate between 158-165 lb throughout the week. It all depends on how much you've eaten, how much you've drunk, how much water you are holding.

A low/moderate carb diet might be good for helping you drop water weight.

elementrip

elementrip

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys.

I'm sure you've all experienced this. When you first wake up your slim/cut looking great. But as the day goe's on, water and food make your body bloat and expand. How much "weight" difference is there between these two times? I know it's not actual weight, mostly water weight that's gained throughout the day.

I weigh 165 @ 5'10. @ 16% BF

I'd like to have that "morning look" all the time, how many lbs. do you think I should lose?

:burnout:
Your problem isnt your weight/height ratio. It's your Bf, Sub some cardio in your regimen. Clean up your dietary macro sources, play with carbs a little (cycling), and maybe play with times of food ingestion. Dry cardio in the AM has always had good results for me... (no food ingested, just a little water and whatever supps you take pre cardio) Burn calories from adipose stores.