Getting rid of the bodyfat

Bodybuilder20

Awards
Hey,

I was wondering if anybody knew of any remedies or ideas (minus clen, im doing that later) that I could use for now to get rid of the bodyfat on the elbow joint between the end of my bicep and the beginning of my forearm?

Omen

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What bf% are you at now?

When you get to a low bf% (whatever that may be for you) and you don't have that much to lose anymore, you can use a topical fat loss cream (yes some work).

Or Fatsuction.

raginfcktard

raginfcktard

Awards
  • Established
if he's worried about fat between his bicep and forarm its probably pretty high...play tuggy!

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
I have that problem too, but i'm at 23 % bf

Deafness

Awards
Im about 12% BF
12% BF and don't want clen? "clen" or alb would rip you up from 12% BF dam.. I guess the alternative is mega High protein no fat & no carbs.. and thermo (maybe through in BCAA)

compo cutting cycle

SuppKnight

SuppKnight

Awards
Is that even possible? I'm at 20% bodyfat and have minimal, if not none in my elbow joints.

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
Is that even possible? I'm at 20% bodyfat and have minimal, if not none in my elbow joints.
I'm guessing some of it has to do with genetics. And if you're lifting low weight high reps, I'm sure there won't be a big problem getting that last little bit off, lifting big, in my opinion wouldn't do much for that area, or atleast it hasn't for me anyways

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I'm guessing some of it has to do with genetics. And if you're lifting low weight high reps, I'm sure there won't be a big problem getting that last little bit off, lifting big, in my opinion wouldn't do much for that area, or atleast it hasn't for me anyways
this is a big argument in exercise science, so how do u lift when cutting? low weight high rep?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
i know its off topic but AMTorres made a good statement worth discussing...

AMTorres

AMTorres

Awards
  • Established
this is a big argument in exercise science, so how do u lift when cutting? low weight high rep?
Typically yes...but I'm doing a CKD Recomp right now and I am still lifting heavy, hopefully I will still get definition off of this.

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Typically yes...but I'm doing a CKD Recomp right now and I am still lifting heavy, hopefully I will still get definition off of this.
im dieting but lifting heavy for 6-8 reps with a drop set of 8-10. so far its going well. i did CKD diet last year and it almost killed me