whats your fav. YOGURT and why

spike01

spike01

Awards
ok! people yogurt input time ! alot of use enjoy yogurt!
so why not share your favorite yogurt brand and why you like it.
i will start.

brand = fage
type = greek yogurt 2%
flavor = plain
why i like it = 20 grams of protein in an 8oz. serving, throw in some sugar free 'rasberrie' jelly and some frozen bluberries and WALLA! WALLA! YUMMY!

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I love Trader Joe's brand Whole Milk- it is extremely creamy and lower in carbs than most that I have seen.

In one cup it has:
12g carbs
10g fat
8g protein

Fear

Fear

Awards
I love Trader Joe's brand Whole Milk- it is extremely creamy and lower in carbs than most that I have seen.

In one cup it has:
12g carbs
10g fat
8g protein
Speaking of Trader Joe's, my favorite is their Greek style non-fat.

Check this out: one cup has only 6 grams of sugar, 0 fat (obviously) and the best part...

22 grams of protein!!!

Never seen a yogurt with that much before.

spike01

spike01

Awards
awesome ! i have not seen ' trader joes' brand in the tampabay area were i live . i like the numbers though. maybe i can order some online.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I eat Kroger "Carbmaster".
12g Protein
3g Carbs
1/2 the price of others

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome ! i have not seen ' trader joes' brand in the tampabay area were i live . i like the numbers though. maybe i can order some online.

The only place I have ever seen "Trader Joes" yogurt is in an actual Trader Joes store and unfortunately they are only located in the western US, as far as I know.

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Greek Yogurt all the way. It's profile is unbeatable from a BBers standpoint.

mDeezy

mDeezy

Awards
  • Established
The only place I have ever seen "Trader Joes" yogurt is in an actual Trader Joes store and unfortunately they are only located in the western US, as far as I know.
I live in Wisconsin and we have Trader Joe's. Good store.

JOHNJESSICA20

JOHNJESSICA20

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Awards
  • Established
Activia for me guys/gals this stuff really helps with digestion when Im putting down alot of protein. Usually takes a few weeks though to really start working.

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Homemade Greek yogurt for me folks, its cheap and easy. All you have to do is buy plain all natural yogurt and dump it into a cheesecloth or clean undershirt and then tie the ends up so it makes a sack full of yogurt. Leave it in a strainer over your sink for 8+ hours and thats it. Then you can add what ever flavors you want to it, my two favorites are either mixing it with cucumbers, garlic and olive oil to make Tzadziki <--SP? and mixing it with salsa to put on salads.

itln stln

itln stln

Awards
Kefir all the way for me by Lifeway. The yogurt I eat the most and like is the Yoplait brand. I like the Custard style, thick & creamy style and original. I go crazy on the Key Lime Pie flavor and Orange Creamsicle.

spike01

spike01

Awards
wow! lotsagreat responses ! I have a source for raw whole milk and i could easily make some yogurt ! hmm ! experiment time ! :woohoo: