Help with Weight loss, supplements, and diet

MightyMouse20

Awards
Hey, new to the site...I have been reading many great post. However I figured it would be easier for me to learn some stuff and get help if I gave out my info. 23 yrs old about 5'9''-5'10'' weight in between 182-185. I played high school football and basketball so I once was in great shape 170-175 solid muscle. Until college hit, I partied hard:head: Came home after freshman year 195lbs. Lost about 10-13lbs, now I'm in a rut, my BF% isn't that bad most of it is in my ab, little beer belly and upper body area, not as tight as it used to be...thanks to the beer. I was wondering if you guys could help me with the best possible weight loss supplement stack, my goal weight is 165-175 but I also want to but cut/ripped. The supplements that I have been looking at are Animal Cuts/Zero G stack, Reloaded/DCP stack, or Atro-Phax, Cheaters Relief, and Lean Dessert Protein by BSN. Any help with the supplements, a diet( I am starving my body not eatting enough, which I know isn't good), and a workout I would forever be grateful. Thanks guys.

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you want to get rid of the beer belly the first step is to stop drinking beer. Second, lower your carb and sugar intake and also taking ZMA and eating 2 TBS. of flaxseed every day will help you get rid of any man boobs and tummy fat that may have accumulated because of the drinking.

The best fat burners you have above are the Reloaded/DCP stack, but you need to get your diet in line first because no fat burner is going to help you if your diet is crap. Look up the CKD mega thread on here, T-dawg diet 2.0 on T-nation.com or Carb Cycling Codex.

If you are shooting for fat loss lifting heavy and doing compound movements like Deadlifts, Squats, pull ups, chin ups, bench press, military press, etc. are going to help you out the most.

MightyMouse20

Awards
If you want to get rid of the beer belly the first step is to stop drinking beer. Second, lower your carb and sugar intake and also taking ZMA and eating 2 TBS. of flaxseed every day will help you get rid of any man boobs and tummy fat that may have accumulated because of the drinking.

The best fat burners you have above are the Reloaded/DCP stack, but you need to get your diet in line first because no fat burner is going to help you if your diet is crap. Look up the CKD mega thread on here, T-dawg diet 2.0 on T-nation.com or Carb Cycling Codex.

If you are shooting for fat loss lifting heavy and doing compound movements like Deadlifts, Squats, pull ups, chin ups, bench press, military press, etc. are going to help you out the most.
Thanks for the advice. What is ZMA? Giving up beer wont be a problem, I quit a year ago scary night that changed my life forever. I think I will go with the DCP/Reloaded stack, i saw someone have that stack but added Napalm what is that? Is there anything else that I need or should be doing?

babywifey

babywifey

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ZMA is a combination of the minerals Zinc and Magnesium with some vitamin B-6 added to it. It not only promotes muscle growth during sleep, but the zinc also helps prevent the aromitization that beer causes, which leads to beer gut and man boobs.

Napalm is a topical fat loss spray that is best used when you're body fat is low enough that you only have a few trouble spots left that need a little bit of help.

Total Body Training by Chad Waterbury is a workout that you should Google and read up on. It should give you an idea for a good workout. :D

MightyMouse20

Awards
ZMA is a combination of the minerals Zinc and Magnesium with some vitamin B-6 added to it. It not only promotes muscle growth during sleep, but the zinc also helps prevent the aromitization that beer causes, which leads to beer gut and man boobs.

Napalm is a topical fat loss spray that is best used when you're body fat is low enough that you only have a few trouble spots left that need a little bit of help.

Total Body Training by Chad Waterbury is a workout that you should Google and read up on. It should give you an idea for a good workout. :D
Once again thanks for the info/advice....I don't really have man boobs like really just a little bit of extra fat I don't want, and the beer belly has gone down greatly(if I were to pinch it I only get a little bit of fat as to when I came home I could grip it with two hands) So hopefully these supplements and workout will give me back the 6 pack I once had...I attend a boot camp class at a local gym which has helped me lose a lot of weight and tone back up. I will probably go with the above mentioned supplements and I will check out that Total Body Training workout.

For a Diet I like to eat 6 meals, please feel free to criticize and make suggestions

Breakfast 7:00am: Eggs and/or an Oats cereal

Snack 1-9:30: Handful of Almonds, celery/carrots

Lunch 12:00: Boiled Chicken/Franks Red Hot Sauce for flavor, apple or banana. I also rotate in a Turkey sandwich with mustard on Rye bread or Tuna for the Boiled chicken.

Snack 2-2:30- Cottage Cheese and fruit(pineapple, melons, or peach)

Dinner- 5:30-6: Whatever the g/f is cooking, usually nothing to bad. Salads, Steak, Chicken, Fish, steamed veggies.

Snack 3 9-9:30: Cottage Cheese and fruit again.

I run 2-3 miles a night, haven't found the right workout routine so hopefully the one you suggested is good. I drink tons of water and started drinking Green Tea(any suggestions on the best kind to drink?) I just started doing the diet routine so hopefully its a good one.

avenue Red

Awards
Supplements do help. but as pointed above. Diet is the key. I am only one of many on these boards that have done CKD and is proof it works. I would suggest that before anything. and then when u hit a wall use the supplements to pass it. and you get to eat Meat ALL day lol

MightyMouse20

Awards
Supplements do help. but as pointed above. Diet is the key. I am only one of many on these boards that have done CKD and is proof it works. I would suggest that before anything. and then when u hit a wall use the supplements to pass it. and you get to eat Meat ALL day lol
Sorry I am new here how do I find the CKD? I am interested in seeing what it offers