Thermogenesis Q&A

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thermogenesis.png

Thermogenesis Supp Facts.png

THERMOGENESIS IS A COLLECTION OF FAT BURNING INGREDIENTS DESIGNED TO MELT THE FAT OFF YOU, AND MAKE YOU FEEL GOOD WHILE IT'S HAPPENING!

THERMOGENESIS is a specific blend of the strongest ingredients to maximize fat loss, increase core body temperature, drive energy through the roof, promote well-being and suppress appetite. It was designed for individuals who simply want to look and feel their best.
The team at Vitalize Supplements knows there are tons of fat burners out there,
however, we created something that was balanced, and supercharged. So we designed a product
that would boost mood, energy, focus and libido instead of having you feel anxious, irritable or
jittery. We combined the strongest alkyloids on the market with a hefty dose of time released caffeine, and other herbs that burn fat, shed excess water and rev up the metabolism.

Key Ingredients:

Coleus Forskohlii Extract: This powerful herb is historically used in Ayurvedic medicine in India and its surrounding regions. It has been used to improve overall health but has been shown to be a very potent fat burning agent. Coleus Forskohlii has a naturally occurring bio-active ingredient called Forskolin. This readily available supplement may protect against cancer and inflammation in addition to encouraging fat loss. Forskolin increases cellular levels of an enzyme called cyclic adenosine mono phosphate (cAMP). Elevated cAMP levels are associated with increased rates of fat loss, and can improve the effects of other fat burning compounds. We have worked to source the highest quality Coleus Forskohlii extract to ensure the best results to our consumers.

Caffeine: Caffeine is a widely used central nervous system stimulant that
decreases physical fatigue and promotes alertness. It is not breaking news that caffeine is a powerful stimulant. It has been used to improve physical power and endurance. It is
classified as a nootropic because it sensitizes neurons and provides mental stimulation.
Caffeine also increases energy output which results in calories burned at a higher rate.
This is done through “THERMOGENESIS“, or the production of heat in the body.
Caffeine has a mild diuretic effect, helping users shed extra water being held by the body.
Theobromine: A mild stimulant and diuretic. It is the “feel good chemical” in chocolate
that everyone loves. Theobromine has similar effects to that of caffeine, but it is milder
on the central nervous system and lasts longer. It is also an effective vasodilator and
appetite suppressant.

Dandelion root: Many people use dandelion root to detoxify, relieve constipation, soothe an upset stomach, and help shed water weight. Studies have shown that dandelion does contain diuretic and liver-detoxifying properties, and promising new research is looking into whether dandelion root has cancer-killing properties as well. even Dr. Oz has jumped on board, recommending dandelion tea as part of his 48-hour cleanse to help your liver release toxins while you sleep.

Conjugated Linoleic acid (CLA): Conjugated linoleic acid is an omega-6 polyunsaturated essential fatty acid (EFA). It is naturally occurring in meat and dairy products. In addition to reducing fat in the body, CLA has also been studied for its anticarcinogenic (anti-cancer) properties. Right now, CLA is of very high interest to scientists and nutritionists.

Mucuna Pruriens (L-dopa): L-dopa is the precursor to dopamine. This is also known as
the “reward neurotransmitter”. L-dopa has been shown to raise dopamine levels, and
suppress prolactin levels which results in an increased libido and mood enhancement. It
also helps control food cravings via elevation of dopamine. It has been investigated for its
anti-diabetic effects. It appears to reduce spikes in blood glucose in response to a meal up to 8 hours after ingestion.

Cayenne Pepper (capsaicin): Burns body fat and fights inflammation. It has been shown
to reduce food intake and has an anti-obese effect. It works by reducing fat cell
accumulation and the synthesis of new fat cells. Capsaicin can also induce heat
production via beta-adrenergic stimulation (adrenal receptors) Oral ingestion of capsaicin causes dose-dependent increases in performance associated with increased adrenaline secretion and elevated catecholamines. Capsaicin has been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and support heart health. Also, meals containing capsaicin can have a positive effect on blood sugar. Capsaicin is also the reason why spicy foods are often linked to increased fat loss.

Synephrine HCL: Synephrine is a milder yet similar version of ephedrine. Studies found
that a single dose of Synephrine was able to increase metabolic rate 75 minutes after
ingestion in humans that were in a rested state. Even better, Synephrine did this without
altering blood pressure or cognitive abilities. It also increases the thermic effect of food,
which means you can eat a little more without gaining any fat. Synephrine can dig down into those stubborn areas that seem impossible for us to burn (in males it is the lower stomach and back, in females it is the thigh and glute areas).

Vitamin B-12: It was added to “THERMOGENISIS” to assist in the absorption of L-dopa, and production of the neurotransmitters dopamine and serotonin in the brain to further enhance the mood boosting effects of this supplement. Vitamin B-12 raises energy levels, mood, sleep patterns and protein absorption appetite regulation. This vitamin is low in many Americans.

Thermogenesis Logs:

Cheftepesh is leaning out with thermogenesis

Melting a Titan, Sponsored Thermogenesis Log

Di.Anabol & Justhere4comm's THERMOGENESIS log sponsored (Bringing the Heat)

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
How strong would you say is the stim effect? I'm pretty stim tolerant - was just wondering if it's recommended to cut down on a stim pwo while on this.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
How strong would you say is the stim effect? I'm pretty stim tolerant - was just wondering if it's recommended to cut down on a stim pwo while on this.
I haven't tried it yet but with it having Noopept and 300mg of caffeine, I would definitely say cut back on the PWO until you judge how you react to it by itself.

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried it yet but with it having Noopept and 300mg of caffeine, I would definitely say cut back on the PWO until you judge how you react to it by itself.
Thanks mr. Brandilocous. My bottle arrive friday - quick service btw - and I'm excited to try it, but I'll think I'll hang on a few weeks till pct. Thanks again

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Thanks mr. Brandilocous. My bottle arrive friday - quick service btw - and I'm excited to try it, but I'll think I'll hang on a few weeks till pct. Thanks again
Your welcome. Let me know how you like it!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Let us know how you like it Tank! 100% agree with Brandinooooo also. I'd try it at first without the PWO to assess, then you can roll it back in if you need a little extra kick.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
its one of the fastest deliveries i have ever had. Matt aint screwing around lol