back in the game....need help with a new routine.

rccratch

Awards
Hey guys, I hope everyone is doing well. Anyways last august i was lifting pretty heavy and partially tore my left pec and chipped my rotator cuff while on the max ot plan. This was my first time really getting serious about lifting. Anyways after 5 months of not lifting i was able to start with light weights in november of last year. I finally built up enough strength and just finished the max ot routine for the last two months. Anyways all my strength is back but i have platued and was looking for any ideas about a routine. I have researched but wanted to hear from yall. Im 21 and 6'2 and about 215. My bench is 275x7 right now (afraid to max) and i havent maxed on squats or anything like that in a while. Thanks for your help

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
I'd try some good old german volume training.

rccratch

Awards
what kind of results did you see rugger and how long did u stay on it....thanks buddy

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
what kind of results did you see rugger and how long did u stay on it....thanks buddy
I think I did it for 3 months. I can't remember how long the plan is. It's something you're supposed to stick with for a while. I basically just got stronger. A little bigger but much stronger. Lots of guys do get bigger. I just wasn't eating enough when I did it.