Lifting on empty stomach in the morning
- 12-16-2018, 02:59 PM
- 01-08-2019, 06:57 AM
I lift 1st thing in the morning in a fasted state since last year.
Took me 1 or 2 weeks to get used to it but now i really like it. Only downside is when doing heavy and taxing movements like squats and deads, that can make you light headed. Otherwise it's fine and allows for optimal yohimbine use.
01-08-2019, 12:09 PM
01-08-2019, 02:38 PM
Chaos & Pain Rep
Similar Forum Threads
- By spitboy2000 in forum Weight LossReplies: 302Last Post: 12-18-2018, 10:49 AM
- By pinchharmonic in forum Weight LossReplies: 4Last Post: 12-10-2018, 05:28 AM
- By Theipodpeople in forum Weight LossReplies: 13Last Post: 04-25-2009, 08:33 AM
- By Super Penguin in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 23Last Post: 03-04-2009, 10:18 PM
- By celltech21 in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2008, 03:17 PM