Not Sure if you can post this but (Funny weight lifting shirts)

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol if anyone is intrested in giving someting for xmas i liked the one that says
Yes , i lift weights.
No, i wont help you move.

SIze m:frustrate

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
lol if anyone is intrested in giving someting for xmas i liked the one that says
Yes , i lift weights.
My favorite as well since my friends ask me to help them move all the frigging time. Rule is they get one move every three years. They move any more often than that they're on their own.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
My favorite as well since my friends ask me to help them move all the frigging time. Rule is they get one move every three years. They move any more often than that they're on their own.

thanks for the idea lol.

i hate when friends go: DOnt you go to the gym ? this is like going to the gym but your helpin me :whip:

CDB

CDB

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the idea lol.

i hate when friends go: DOnt you go to the gym ? this is like going to the gym but your helpin me :whip:
Annoys the hell out of me. I don't know why the hell people that often too. Put down some roots for God's sake. A lot of my friends, it seems they just finished unpacking and they're ready for a new place. I don't get it.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the idea lol.

I help a friend or two move every year :frustrate

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What annoys me is since I lift everyone here at work tracks me down or waits til my shift starts to get me so that we can move stuff.(when I say we I mean me)

Its flattering the first 50 times or so but after awhile you just want to say:just get a couple more of the scrawny guys out there so they can grow some muscle of their own.

You know that Ive never tracked down our IT guys to type my emails.LOL

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Its flattering the first 50 times or so but after awhile you just want to say:just get a couple more of the scrawny guys out there so they can grow some muscle of their own.

You know that Ive never tracked down our IT guys to type my emails.LOL

IT guy typing mmowry reply ---->:type::whip:

:toofunny:

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
we can move stuff.(when I say we I mean me)

Thats me! I usually change the water bottles or move the heavy boxes. I don't mind actually because it gives me a break from my regular work.

KRuth22

Awards
Yes , i lift weights.

SIze m:frustrate

I agree with that. I have helped so many people move I could be considered a professional.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well winter is moving in up here and I wonder whos going to get the job of moving the 10000lbs of rock salt?:think:

Im like you Rivet it gets me out of MasterControl so i dont mind that much.Its just the fact that This stuff usually happens on a day that Im not looking forward to getting filthy.

In the grand scheme of things Id rather be called upon for my services rather than to be overlooked due to lack of muscle!!:toofunny:

East1600Plus

East1600Plus

Awards
  • Established
hase any1 seen the shirts that say

"Dbol,Deca,Test
-Breakfast of Champions"

i laughed so hard