Training Question

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Hey guys, I have been doing Max-OT for about 6 weeks and haven't really seen any gains from it, and just not too happy with it period. I am starting on monday my PH stack of T1-Pro and 1,4Andro. I want to switch it up to a different routine/style starting this monday and then continue it for my whole PH cycle, then after switch over and try HIT during post cycle. Any reccomendations as to what routine/style to use while on?

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
If you'll be starting your cycle tomorrow, you may want to take a long hard look at GVT if you haven't already... many many good bros have given personal testimony of very good progress using GVT while on... I personally am not using PH/AAS, but will be switching to GVT/OVT from HST pretty soon, as it's getting quite boring and I like even more the way GVT is set up.

GVT Biooootch :D

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
not bad, not mind blowing either... I personally have become partial to increased frequency, but I don't like low volume so much, as with HST you're using approx the same total number of sets per week, but far fewer per session... so as I said I'll probably switch tomorrow... it's worth a try if you haven't done it though... I'm at a point where, even though I've been and will continue to be natural, my only physical stress comes from working out so I should be able to keep diet and rest under control to assure adequate revocery with GVT... so we'll see I suppose. might try to keep track of everything and start a thread examining my take on "OVT" from the perspective of a guy who's never cycled PH/AAS

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
I think i'm going to start GVT starting tomorrow hile starting my PH cycle.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
Hey biggin since you are a natural like me , I think you would benefit better from a HIT routine , maybe some GVT after 6 weeks on a cycle for 4 weeks to push further gains and avoid any plateau.

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
thanks raul, you bring up an interesting point, but since I was doing a somewhat modified version of HST, and HIT never seemed to work well, I think the switch itself should be sufficient to spur continued stimulation.

RaulJimenez

Awards
  • Established
So i guess you going now back to GVT BIGGIN!? , good luck on the journey then!

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro.. I'll get out of getoboy's thread now :D ... looking forward to updates though :)

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Stay in the thread as long as you want, make yourself at home