- 03-03-2019, 10:05 PM
The last couple weeks I've developed a headache during training sessions. The first time it came on very sudden during the tail end of a set of heavy breathing squats. It felt like my brain was pushing out of my skull. The headache didn't fade until the following day and so I backed off the intensity for the next few workouts but noticed as soon as I push hard with working sets it returns with a vengeance. Unlike the first occurence it fades a couple hours after a workout. I've trained on and off for 15 years and never had headaches from training before now. Is it something that typically goes away in time and anyone else experience this?
- 03-03-2019, 10:13 PM
Never experienced but it could be bp. Could be related to a preworkout if you’re taking one but could also be unrelated. Have you checked bp?*strong supplement shop rep*
Find the latest supplements at the best prices at strongsupplementshop.com
03-03-2019, 10:41 PM
Yeah I should have mentioned I'm not taking any stimulants or drugs. I took my BP during peak intensity training and returned 160/67. At rest I'm at 115-120. I don't usually monitor BP during training so never established a baseline.
03-10-2019, 12:27 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By wardog in forum Training ForumReplies: 70Last Post: 06-17-2011, 01:41 PM
- By hamper19 in forum General ChatReplies: 22Last Post: 06-11-2005, 11:11 PM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum Training ForumReplies: 5Last Post: 03-07-2003, 02:39 AM
- By spoofy in forum Training ForumReplies: 13Last Post: 12-13-2002, 08:00 PM
- By Blindfaith in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-29-2002, 01:09 AM