your parry on my training

1. your parry on my training

your parry on my training

I wanted to share how many days I train at the week and the groups I train; I've been doing it for 5 years now, with good results; there is a small but constant growth;
    but I do not know if sharing things with you could be optimized, for more results

Monday: chest - shoulders - biceps
    Tuesday: back - triceps
    Wednesday: legs
    Thursday: chest - shoulders - biceps
    friday .: rest
    Saturday: back - triceps

2. I know for me nothing has optimized results moreso than adding an extra rest day when I need it or splitting my training weeks with rest days in between. Play around with it. I personally found I grow quicker, recover better and have much better workouts with a 2 day on, 1 day off scheme. I feel the best that way. Every now and then Iíll go an extra day on or take an extra day off and usually when I take 3 rest days in a week, I notice a positive difference all around.
    Try playing around with your splits too. Add the triceps to your chest/shoulder day and the biceps to your back day and alternate every couple weeks. Take a week off from training arms every now and then. Try back and shoulders together every now and then. Itís all about #1 enough rest and recovery and #2 playing around and seeing what your body likes.
    •   

3. thank you

Similar Forum Threads

1. Your opinion on HST training?
    By darius in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 237
    Last Post: 05-19-2011, 12:26 PM
  2. Need Critique on my Training plan
    By The Anarchist in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:34 PM
  3. Replies: 1