Lower body fat= more size?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    Bro, you’re huge.
    You too!

We all are, lets party!
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

2. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I doubt the pics are him.
    But that’s identity theft! And identity theft is no joking matter.

Lol
    •   

3. Thing is, I really don't care if someone claims to be stronger, bigger, more beautiful... I only get upset if they claim to be more hairy. That ticks me off.

4. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Thing is, I really don't care if someone claims to be stronger, bigger, more beautiful... I only get upset if they claim to be more hairy. That ticks me off.
    He said that he was hairier than you in another thread
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

5. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    He said that he was hairier than you in another thread
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    I have some questions about the validity of the golden ratio as it pertains to the human body. They claim that the ratio of 1.618:1 is ideal, or “Golden.” But we can’t really perceive of circumference when looking at someone from one view, can we? So if I’m looking at your chest/shoulders and waist, I’m not seeing a 49” Chest and a 30” waist; I’m seeing whatever the width of the shoulders and waist are; so the diameter, not the circumference. Does the Golden ratio still hold up then? All the other examples on the human body that claim to have the Golden ratio measure linear distance, not circumference, or anything curvilinear at all. The engineer in me doubts that this is truly an example of the Golden ratio.
    Linear, taken shoulder:waist
    I wouldn't call the ratio ideal. Looks good though.

Name:  tumblr_inline_mhkciwNB9p1qz4rgp.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  43.9 KB

7. Quote Originally Posted by ericos_bob View Post
    Linear, taken shoulder:waist
    I wouldn't call the ratio ideal. Looks good though.

Name:  tumblr_inline_mhkciwNB9p1qz4rgp.jpg
Views: 68
Size:  43.9 KB
    Well, he is a puzzy. Look at my ratio!

Name:  instant.jpg
Views: 67
Size:  178.7 KB

He looks gay, seriously...

8. Yeah, I agree he does look gay. I reckon you got the golden ratio spot on Hairy.

9. Pm me for advice anyone, I can help you all reach your goals in no time, free of charge

10. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Pm me for advice anyone, I can help you all reach your goals in no time, free of charge
    Bro, we don't need help getting smaller. Are you @ironhands alter ego?
    I got an idea how about everyone that is in this thread post a pic, and lets see who this youngin can help. Lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Pm me for advice anyone, I can help you all reach your goals in no time, free of charge
    Could you help Me with my Bulking?

12. Yeah just eat more and you should be fine, and if that doesn’t work eat less and do some cardio, that way atleast your making progress and not staying how u look now

13. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Yeah just eat more and you should be fine, and if that doesn’t work eat less and do some cardio, that way atleast your making progress and not staying how u look now
    Not staying the way he looks now? He is where you wish you where. Lol

14. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Yeah just eat more and you should be fine, and if that doesn’t work eat less and do some cardio, that way atleast your making progress and not staying how u look now
    So vague lol. Eat more of what? How much more? Directions unclear, ate 10k calories of Oreos.

15. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    So vague lol. Eat more of what? How much more? Directions unclear, ate 10k calories of Oreos.
    Oreos is fine, if your bulking your goal is to gain weight, if you don’t gain weight of 10k cals of Oreos eat another 1k worth, 11k calls a day should have u pretty big in no time

16. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Oreos is fine, if your bulking your goal is to gain weight, if you don’t gain weight of 10k cals of Oreos eat another 1k worth, 11k calls a day should have u pretty big in no time
    Got it broseph.

17. Totally true. I am 5'10 194 in each picture but look much bigger at the same weight when more muscular. I can't apparently upload pictures yet but have some in my profile.

Bench max was 275 in the first one and 425 in the last one.

18. Quote Originally Posted by logan_1974 View Post
    Totally true. I am 5'10 194 in each picture but look much bigger at the same weight when more muscular. I can't apparently upload pictures yet but have some in my profile.

Bench max was 275 in the first one and 425 in the last one.
    Then you’d have substantially more muscle in one pic, which would mean this isn’t the best example of what OP was talking about, where he suggests that being lean is more important than being big, but you’re bigger and leaner, so you’d obviously look bigger. I think OP meant even sacrificing some muscle size to be a lot leaner, which could show off the muscles more and have you look “bigger” despite having less muscle mass.

19. Oh, I see what you are saying. I posted a better example on my profile. Top picture is at 210 before that 2018 cut. Same result. I look much bigger at 194 but was slightly stronger at 210 (I suspect mostly because of less range of motion needed to max on things like bench). I stopped the practice of putting on much bodyfat while bulking because of this. I think it is useless and people overestimate how fat they need to get to be maximally anabolic. On the plus side I get far more attention from women when leanish so bloating up for half the year just isn't necessary. For me, if I keep my waist size at 32 or under I can still gain muscle even at 44 the only difference is you forego the length of the cut which is a benefit if you ask me.
    Laziness is the mother of invention
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:58 PM
  3. advice on lowering body fat
    By biggs14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-03-2008, 09:38 AM
  4. body fat and PH's