Lower body fat= more size?

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Iím bigger than 95%% dudes on this forum, thatís all I have to say
    Bro, I seen your pics from your gyno thread, and your definetly not bigger than 95% of the dudes on this forum. Your not even bigger than most highschool softball players
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?

2. Lower body fat= more size?

Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Youíre not bigger than HALF of 95% of the people in this one thread...
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    Bro, I seen your pics from your gyno thread, and your definetly not bigger than 95% of the dudes on this forum. Your not even bigger than most highschool softball players
    KML!!!

4. Beast dwarfs you, and Iím bigger than you, and Iím not even that big. So thatís the last 2 of 2 people to comment in this one thread. Even if the next 37 people who comment are all smaller than you youíre still not bigger than 95%. Basic math is hard though.

5. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Beast dwarfs you, and Iím bigger than you, and Iím not even that big. So thatís the last 2 of 2 people to comment in this one thread. Even if the next 37 people who comment are all smaller than you youíre still not bigger than 95%. Basic math is hard though.
    I'm bigger than him, and I'm not even in my best shape yet
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    I'm bigger than him, and I'm not even in my best shape yet
    So thatís 3 of 3. Now the next 57 people to comment all have to be smaller than him for him to hit the 95% mark.

7. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    So thatís 3 of 3. Now the next 57 people to comment all have to be smaller than him for him to hit the 95% mark.
    We should get @hairygrandpa in here he is definetly bigger than this dude

8. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    We should get @hairygrandpa in here he is definetly bigger than this dude
    Then heíd need the next 76 after that to be smaller than him to hit 95%. The odds are getting worse and worse for him!

9. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Then heíd need the next 76 after that to be smaller than him to hit 95%. The odds are getting worse and worse for him!
    Should I just post my list. That would wipe out most of the 76. That still arent smaller than him. Lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    Iíve been sitting sub 10 body fat, 5 foot 9, at around 155-160ish, and I look bigger than 90% dudes at the gym on campus.... they all think Iím like 180-190. I laugh and say sure, they ask how much I bench and I know my low bf and underconsumption of calories makes my lifts not as impressive so I scratch the back of my neck and say ďI havenít actually maxed in a few months, but when I did it was about 275Ē* then proceed to pull out a video of me at the peak of my bulk and cycle from last year* and they are like woah wow damn I wouldnít **** with you bro... I smirk and keep the secret to myself, then they ask me ďhow do I get bigĒ I say ď just eat as much as u possibly can and lift heavyĒ so they never achieve the low bf and shredded physique so that way I Can look better surrounded by fluffy guys ����
    Just one more thing while we're at it... You're not sub 10% bf either
    Anima Vestra
    Anima Vestra

Latin

11. Quote Originally Posted by Godstrength View Post
    Just one more thing while we're at it... You're not sub 10% bf either
    4 for 4. 0% is close to 95% right? We round down lol.

12. Not to method that beast and I are both natural. Heís far bigger than I, but Iím still bigger than you. You claim to have ran LGD and clen recently. Youíre too young, naive, and arrogant to use anything now. Learn the basics first.

13. This thread in a single picture:

14. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Not to method that beast and I are both natural. Heís far bigger than I, but Iím still bigger than you. You claim to have ran LGD and clen recently. Youíre too young, naive, and arrogant to use anything now. Learn the basics first.
    He has also claimed to use Tren in another thread
  15. Lower body fat= more size?

Do you think heís going to respond? Because we will all happily help him if he checks his ego.

But he walks in here claiming to give bad advice to other people so he stays ahead of them? Heís not Arnold in Pumping Iron lol.

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Do you think heís going to respond? Because we will all happily help him if he checks his ego.

But he walks in here claiming to give bad advice to other people so he stays ahead of them? Heís not Arnold in Pumping Iron lol.
    He's probably on bb dot com telling people there how mean people on AM are. Lol

17. Quote Originally Posted by loganyy View Post
    In your presence I have to watch my breathing. If I inhale too hard, you'll cling under my nose.

I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    He's probably on bb dot com telling people there how mean people on AM are. Lol
    Heís still not bigger than 95% of people there either.

19. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    In your presence I have to watch my breathing. If I inhale too hard, you'll cling under my nose.

So is it all him being small, or do you also have a large nose and nose strength built up from a coke habit?

20. He is a troll. And judging by the replies, he is somewhat good at it! I like him!

21. Look at this pic I just found:

22. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    He is a troll. And judging by the replies, he is somewhat good at it! I like him!
    Heís the first troll to post pics of himself asking about gyno though. A+ for creativity and uniqueness.

23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    So is it all him being small, or do you also have a large nose and nose strength built up from a coke habit?
    Yes, yes. We ALL are bigger! LOL Now everybody calm down and stop running to the mirror for reassurance.

I'm really laughing my azz off here! Its hilarious!

24. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    He’s the first troll to post pics of himself asking about gyno though. A+ for creativity and uniqueness.
    I doubt the pics are him.

25. Bro, youíre huge.
    *Psalms 62:1-62:2*
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-07-2012, 10:00 PM
  2. Replies: 36
    Last Post: 05-21-2009, 02:58 PM
  3. advice on lowering body fat
    By biggs14 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 8