Before - After / Progress pics competition / Instant Progress!

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I really wanted to use a truly effective supplement and rather than go with just product, I want to use the most globally successful supplement ingredient on the planet.

I Chose the supplement ingredient known as PLACEBO, responsible for 30% of all success in every supplement ever created!!!! Before and after were right after one another of course.

Attachment 178292
    Note the increased definition here, you can really tell I dropped some body fat. I would say I dropped at least 3% body fat here.

Attachment 178293
    Attachment 178294
    On both of these pics you can see that I really worked hard on my shoulders and my rear delts have come up dramatically all while dropping several inches from my waistline. Proof that recomp is king!!!! I literally weigh the exact same in the two pics. I swear I have a gift for recomp!

Attachment 178295
    Look at the increase vascularity and size in those arms... Just an impressive transformation wouldn't you say....
    (Crap!!!! My abs started showing no sooner than my arms started going up for the before shot. LMAO! Horrible problem to have!!!)

Attachment 178296
    Notice I went from almost no definition at all to looking like a topographical map of Appalachians, man that PLACEBO is effective stuff!!!!
    Impressive

2. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I really wanted to use a truly effective supplement and rather than go with just product, I want to use the most globally successful supplement ingredient on the planet.

I Chose the supplement ingredient known as PLACEBO, responsible for 30% of all success in every supplement ever created!!!! Before and after were right after one another of course.

Attachment 178292
    Note the increased definition here, you can really tell I dropped some body fat. I would say I dropped at least 3% body fat here.

Attachment 178293
    Attachment 178294
    On both of these pics you can see that I really worked hard on my shoulders and my rear delts have come up dramatically all while dropping several inches from my waistline. Proof that recomp is king!!!! I literally weigh the exact same in the two pics. I swear I have a gift for recomp!

Attachment 178295
    Look at the increase vascularity and size in those arms... Just an impressive transformation wouldn't you say....
    (Crap!!!! My abs started showing no sooner than my arms started going up for the before shot. LMAO! Horrible problem to have!!!)

Attachment 178296
    Notice I went from almost no definition at all to looking like a topographical map of Appalachians, man that PLACEBO is effective stuff!!!!
    AWESOME! Have to get my hands on Placebo! Was it regular PLACEBO or PLACEBO-FORTE?
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    AWESOME! Have to get my hands on Placebo! Was it regular PLACEBO or PLACEBO-FORTE?
    The forte obviously how could I believe in the basic version anymore with the new forte version out!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

4. I really do like how that rear double biceps at the angle looked tho!
    Current Training Log -

5. I wonder if @BEAST73 can pull that off. He is so lean, before and -after pics will look identical.

@love2liftkat , your turn!
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    I need to get some Pic's !!
    still waiting............
    Pro God, Pro Gun, Pro Life.

7. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I wonder if @BEAST73 can pull that off. He is so lean, before and -after pics will look identical.

@BEAST73 couldn't do this! He has no gut to stick out...

8. This thread is pure gold lol
    -Chaos and Pain Rep -
    www.chaosandpain.com
    20% off = brice20 (Not my personal code - just there to hook up AM members)

9. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Attachment 178292

Attachment 178293
    Attachment 178294

Attachment 178295

Attachment 178296
    Where can I buy this Placebo Stuff ????
    TEAM GET DIESEL
    GET DIESEL NUTRITION | SINCE 2002 | GETDIESEL.COM

Use Code 'Rocket5' for 5% off at FeFiFo.com

10. Quote Originally Posted by Rocket3015 View Post
    Where can I buy this Placebo Stuff ????
    Just pretend you already bought it!

11. And I got a Good Deal !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

12. Just donít get got.

13. PlaceBRO Hardcore.
    Name:  D13B41A2-2C94-48F9-8A9F-3D05DAC062F8.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  284.6 KB

14. "PlaceBRO Hardcore" is as good as "Bam!-Strol"!

That looks like a 16 week recomp!

15. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    "PlaceBRO Hardcore" is as good as "Bam!-Strol"!

That looks like a 16 week recomp!
    Guaranteed bicep gains!Name:  5F5A0B2E-5E47-43CA-9E44-4EFB48A2CD35.jpg
Views: 104
Size:  435.2 KB

16. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Damn, that looks like an implant!

Awesome peak!

17. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Damn, that looks like an implant!

Awesome peak!
    Thanks! Whoever was in charge of genetics decided to take all my calf muscles and put them in my biceps!

18. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    Thanks! Whoever was in charge of genetics decided to take all my calf muscles and put them in my biceps!
    So not a lot of sleeves or shorts in your house eh?

Damn good looking peak man!
    Current Training Log -

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    So not a lot of sleeves or shorts in your house eh?

Damn good looking peak man!
    Lol. I actually wear shorts fairly often in my free time since I live in South Florida. I just plan on my biceps grabbing enough attention to distract from my calves, and interesting shoes to draw attention from my calves to my feet if people do look that low. I wear long sleeves and pants at work 4/5 days a week though.

20. @muscleupcrohn You are looking Great My Man !!
    TEAM GET DIESEL

21. Quote Originally Posted by jtmass View Post
    Kat. When are we going to see your transformation??
    Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    I wonder if @BEAST73 can pull that off. He is so lean, before and -after pics will look identical.

Not sure I have the nerve to post one! 🤣 I can look like Iím 9 months prego if I want to!

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post

Attachment 178292

Attachment 178293
    Attachment 178294

Attachment 178295

Attachment 178296
    Wow!! Nicely done! Haha
    The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. Isaiah 40:28b-29

22. Quote Originally Posted by love2liftkat View Post
    Not sure I have the nerve to post one! �� I can look like I’m 9 months prego if I want to!
    Pupupu...zzy.
    Just do it. Its nature. Nature has hills and valleys. Give the belly a break from the constant in-sucking.

23. Quote Originally Posted by muscleupcrohn View Post
    LMAO!
    Love the facial expression. Bam look what popped up after a few weeks of BAM STROL!
    I heard they have a BOGO sale going.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Studhorse View Post
    LMAO!
    Love the facial expression. Bam look what popped up after a few weeks of BAM STROL!
    I heard they have a BOGO sale going.
    He used "PlaceBRO Hardcore" for ONE day. I was the one using "Bam!-Strol".

25. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    He used "PlaceBRO Hardcore" for ONE day. I was the one using "Bam!-Strol".
    So many quick acting goodies I cant keep track. I think I will stack them all at once and see what happens.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. progress pics before/after short cyc
    By nsmoney1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-11-2009, 10:10 AM
  2. Ultimate before & after pics to begin soon.
    By asap nutrition in forum Pics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-16-2006, 12:23 PM
  3. Venom Tri-lean+ cycle Before/after pics
    By mpkonig in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 02:07 PM
  4. Before / After Pics
    By Adaml in forum Pics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-17-2005, 04:36 AM
  5. Kristophers pics (before after m1t/trimax)
    By Kristopher in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 12:44 AM