35 new here, ex-beast and a vet. Taking my body back

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234

1. Lmao I’m still here HGP, not in the fridge either. So My weight has gone from 319.5 to 315 even at the end of my first full week. I’ve kept with my plan just haven’t posted, sorry bout that. Things are going pretty well and I’m feelin great! Didn’t mean to scare y’all, but I ain’t goin anywhere, I’m in this for the long haul!!

2. Scale said 312.5 down from 315 Saturday. Everything is still going the right direction. I feel like my metabolism has kicked up quite a bit from before I started cuz I really didn’t eat a whole lot then. I’m hungry as hell most the time now but careful about what I’m taking in to curb the hunger and not over doing it. As big as I had gotten it’s not easy to physically see yet at 312.5 down from 319 but I know it’s coming. Big thing for me at this point is still how much better I feel this early on in my journey to return to what I was. Still loving it. Bout 2 weeks in and 7 pounds gone already.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Jnj83782 View Post
    Scale said 312.5 down from 315 Saturday. Everything is still going the right direction. I feel like my metabolism has kicked up quite a bit from before I started cuz I really didn’t eat a whole lot then. I’m hungry as hell most the time now but careful about what I’m taking in to curb the hunger and not over doing it. As big as I had gotten it’s not easy to physically see yet at 312.5 down from 319 but I know it’s coming. Big thing for me at this point is still how much better I feel this early on in my journey to return to what I was. Still loving it. Bout 2 weeks in and 7 pounds gone already.
    Good stuff man! Keep training hard and hammering in on that diet!
    Chaos & Pain Rep

4. If your log entry frequency reflects your workout frequency, you will fail.
    I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What's up guy's new here. Have questions and need help.
    By Blackmold88 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 11-16-2014, 11:10 AM
  2. MST and Me - Taking my life back one session at a time
    By CTDeuce in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 10-02-2014, 06:58 PM
  3. new here! am 45, and looking for a good supplement
    By the big g man in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:53 AM
  4. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:53 PM
  5. New here and I have a ? (M-1-T Cycle)
    By Tatt2d in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-08-2003, 12:28 PM