35 new here, ex-beast and a vet. Taking my body back
- 01-26-2019, 07:33 AM
Lmao I’m still here HGP, not in the fridge either. So My weight has gone from 319.5 to 315 even at the end of my first full week. I’ve kept with my plan just haven’t posted, sorry bout that. Things are going pretty well and I’m feelin great! Didn’t mean to scare y’all, but I ain’t goin anywhere, I’m in this for the long haul!!
- 01-30-2019, 04:43 PM
Scale said 312.5 down from 315 Saturday. Everything is still going the right direction. I feel like my metabolism has kicked up quite a bit from before I started cuz I really didn’t eat a whole lot then. I’m hungry as hell most the time now but careful about what I’m taking in to curb the hunger and not over doing it. As big as I had gotten it’s not easy to physically see yet at 312.5 down from 319 but I know it’s coming. Big thing for me at this point is still how much better I feel this early on in my journey to return to what I was. Still loving it. Bout 2 weeks in and 7 pounds gone already.
02-04-2019, 05:44 PM
02-04-2019, 06:32 PM
If your log entry frequency reflects your workout frequency, you will fail.
I am hairy all over, like the crotch of a menopausal hippie woman.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Blackmold88 in forum Weight LossReplies: 8Last Post: 11-16-2014, 11:10 AM
- By CTDeuce in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 44Last Post: 10-02-2014, 06:58 PM
- By the big g man in forum 35 and OlderReplies: 31Last Post: 03-12-2014, 07:53 AM
- By reno9499 in forum Cycle LogsReplies: 3Last Post: 07-13-2011, 01:53 PM
- By Tatt2d in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 12-08-2003, 12:28 PM