New workout advice

1. New workout advice

So just after a bit of advice/guidance.

Trained for 16 years on and off... Assisted sometimes.

Last year I decided it was time to get in the best shape and everything is going fine. Ive started 2019 feeling in awesome shape close to the strongest I've been for a while and carrying an acceptable amount of body fat, though my goal is to try and lower this.

Last year I started with PHUL workout and progressed onto PHAT where I've been for about 8 weeks and intend to be for at least another 6-8 weeks.

But just after some recommendations where to go from here? I want to be lifting 5 days a week.

2. Why not just keep running PHAT indefinitely until circumstances change?
    bang and your gains are gone
    •   

3. That is an option if come another 8 weeks I'm still progressing then there is no reason to change.

But, I like change... So if progression has slowed and I feel like I'm stagnating then I will change.

4. Quote Originally Posted by JimmBobby View Post
    That is an option if come another 8 weeks I'm still progressing then there is no reason to change.

But, I like change... So if progression has slowed and I feel like I'm stagnating then I will change.
    Why not simply cahnge the volume, intensity, or actual lifts and stick with the PHAT style... or build in more progression waves (this is what I do personally).
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Product Rep - db77 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. New cycle advice
    By deaconbill in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-09-2018, 07:53 PM
  2. Advice on a new Workout Routine
    By cg123 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-06-2011, 11:38 PM
  3. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-15-2009, 02:54 PM
  4. New Workout Program