35 and looking to get into shape HELP !

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. 35 and looking to get into shape HELP !

Hi everyone I am new here . I have been lurking in and out for a year . Just quit my long distance driving job . Its time to get my body back !!!
    Please help me pick some good supplements for fat loss amd energy my stamina and endurance is like a ****in senior citizen.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    Hi everyone I am new here . I have been lurking in and out for a year . Just quit my long distance driving job . Its time to get my body back !!!
    Please help me pick some good supplements for fat loss amd energy my stamina and endurance is like a ****in senior citizen.
    Letís get it, your age bracket is my dream client haha
    Put your mind to it !
    Lift Heavy, Live Strong
    -Amateur Strong Coaching-
    New IG: SoFloBencher
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AmateurStrong View Post
    Let’s get it, your age bracket is my dream client haha
    Put your mind to it !
    Yeah i used to be big before I got this job last year . All went to **** being an endomorph and sitting for 12 hours a day can't eat anything without gaining weight.
  4. 35 and looking to get into shape HELP !

@Amonamarth, What is your Stats? Height,Weight workout schedule,exercising experience,and sleeping pattern?

5. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    @Amonamarth, What is your Stats? Height,Weight workout schedule,exercising experience,and sleeping pattern?
    This tell us a little more about yourself
    I mean if you really hate your balls, go for it. But, what did they do to you?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    5"7 250 35yrold sleep 6hrs diet is trash 20 yrs lifting. I prefer gvt or ws bb . I haven't even started. Post divorce and need a lucky bounce . Are you a trainer @BEAST73

7. Quote Originally Posted by DemntedCowboy View Post
    This tell us a little more about yourself
    Ill upload some pics of me then and now probably tomorrow morning.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    5"7 250 35yrold sleep 6hrs diet is trash 20 yrs lifting. I prefer gvt or ws bb . I haven't even started. Post divorce and need a lucky bounce . Are you a trainer @BEAST73
    Iíam a Trainer/Coach on My off time.
  9. 35 and looking to get into shape HELP !

I have teamed up with @DemtCowboys in the last 2 months consulting with a couple of my trainees with their eating plans,and bad habits. Normally,I ask for pictures to evaluate the the situation at hand. Because itís hard helping someone without meeting and greeting.

10. Ok man I understand that

11. I'm looking for a coach.

12. also a nice supplement list would be good

13. [QUOTE=Amon amarth;6152902]I'm looking for a coach.[/QUOTE @BEAST73 can help you out. But, like he said pics can help assess where your at

14. I need to drop weight fast . Idc how just need to be in shape by june

15. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    I need to drop weight fast . Idc how just need to be in shape by june
    June? Itís going to take extreme Dedication,Discipline,and Sacrifice for that kind of progression.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    You didnt put it on overnight brother. It ain't gonna come off overnight

17. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    5 months about then.
    1-2 pounds lost per week puts you at: (Math) 5 x 4 x 2 = 40 pounds on the top end and 20 pounds on the lower end

You would do well to shed weight in the beginning and as you progressed it would become more difficult to drop.
    I'd say safely losing 30 pounds is feasable with a caloric deficit and exercise, but nothing extreme.

Getting down to 220 would have you feeling better, and then another 5 months to get down to 200. That would be awesome. It took me 2 years to go from 298 to 230, and the first half of it was changing my diet. You can't be in a hurry, but you do have your lifting history and muscle memory going for you, and it will lend itself nicely to a great recomp!

I trust @BEAST73 would be a great coach. He is a living example of what he preaches. He may have other math based on programming and diet structure, which I'd love to see. Maybe you can log your progress and be an inspiration for us all.
    Good luck!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Follidrone 2.0 | Vector | Letrone | Rebirth | Exotherm | Nootrol | Viron | Prolactrone +
    15% code: MARK15 Want to know more?

18. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    5 months about then.
    1-2 pounds lost per week puts you at: (Math) 5 x 4 x 2 = 40 pounds on the top end and 20 pounds on the lower end

You would do well to shed weight in the beginning and as you progressed it would become more difficult to drop.
    I'd say safely losing 30 pounds is feasable with a caloric deficit and exercise, but nothing extreme.

Getting down to 220 would have you feeling better, and then another 5 months to get down to 200. That would be awesome. It took me 2 years to go from 298 to 230, and the first half of it was changing my diet. You can't be in a hurry, but you do have your lifting history and muscle memory going for you, and it will lend itself nicely to a great recomp!

I trust @BEAST73 would be a great coach. He is a living example of what he preaches. He may have other math based on programming and diet structure, which I'd love to see. Maybe you can log your progress and be an inspiration for us all.
    Good luck!
    I agree at 100% ^^^
    Steady Pace will always Win the race. There is no rush for perfection and if so, it will come to a disaster at some point.

19. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I agree at 100% ^^^
    Steady Pace will always Win the race. There is no rush for perfection and if so, it will come to a disaster at some point.
    So, True

20. Quote Originally Posted by BEAST73 View Post
    I agree at 100% ^^^
    So cut the ****ty food out now last night eat pizza....

21. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    So cut the ****ty food out now last night eat pizza....
    You can cut it out slowly, and just figure out what your TDEE is, and then cut back starting at 500 caloies and see if your losing, and cut it back another 500 until you start to lose weight, and slowly work on eating better food. Or eat better even if eating things like pizza. I had a pizza the other night that the wife and I shared. Thin crust, italian sausage, onions, mushrooms, black olives, and spinach on thin crust. It was 220 caloies for 8 pieces. And I only ate like 3 also thin crust is cut into smaller slices. But, maybe cut out pop this week and drop 500 caloies. If not losing next week drop something else bad, add more veggies, and drop another 500 calories from your TDEE. So on and so forth.

22. Quote Originally Posted by justhere4comm View Post
    5 months about then.

Good luck!
    I had no idea i would ever turn this around . You guys give me hope !!!!!!

23. Lookin for ideas in how i should break back into lifting full time

24. Quote Originally Posted by Amon amarth View Post
    Right here, you said your diet is trash. You should not waste a single penny on fat burners or supplements because that's what it is. A 100% waste when your diet is trash

25. Quote Originally Posted by Smont View Post
    Right here, you said your diet is trash. You should not waste a single penny on fat burners or supplements because that's what it is. A 100% waste when your diet is trash
    I'm trying to change that that was mostly because I was always on the road. Now I have a lot of me time so I can actually cook chicken and make salads or oatmeal or eggs or any of that good stuff before it was McDonald's Wendy's Sonic Taco Bell KFC whatever the **** was there. But yeah I'm definitely looking for some pointers hopefully some help getting back on track.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Tips, tricks, and supps to get into ketosis faster
    By sheepdog.tx in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 03-19-2014, 05:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-17-2008, 08:13 PM
  3. good stack to get into shape
    By arsenal121290 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 01:38 AM
  4. Help!!! Best stack and where to get it??
    By rockstar in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 02:51 AM
  5. 38 and ready to get back into it
    By zues in forum 35 and Older
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-07-2006, 02:03 PM