- 09-24-2018, 04:13 PM
I've had sinus issues for as long as I can remember, because of this I became a mouth breather...a few years ago I had sinus reconstruction surgery and for the 1st time I could breathe freely thru my nose. about the same time I was diagnosed with sleep apnea and put on a cpap machine, I was able to start breathing thru my nose while sleeping-this made my wife really happy since she said I was a horrible snorer...
now we get to the good part..for the past 3-4 months I have been training myself to breathe thru nose and exhale thru mouth when lifting and most of all running..it still takes a lot of mental effort and I still catch myself 'cheating', but I have improved my training and especially recovery by quite a lot since starting this. in particular my running is what I consider vastly improved!!!
it takes some effort but I think it is well worth it.ICONIC FORMULATIONS REPRESENTATIVE
use code THEBIGT for 25% off
Similar Forum Threads
- By CaponeCEO in forum BulkingReplies: 9Last Post: 01-21-2011, 05:12 PM
- By Marquis in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 07-28-2003, 03:54 PM
- By max silver in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:39 PM
- By Champ in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-05-2003, 12:34 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-15-2003, 01:21 AM