Best ForeArm exercises?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I listened to people say forearms will grow naturally over time.
Mine feel like they shrinking, what proven exercises are there?

SDPonce63

SDPonce63

Awards
  • Established
I listened to people say forearms will grow naturally over time.
Mine feel like they shrinking, what proven exercises are there?
I don’t touch forearms and mine grow lol peek my profile pic. It’s one of those muscles where almost any upper body exercise hits them decently.

Laxarcher13

Laxarcher13

Awards
Taking a barbell and do wrist curls, also if you can tie a rope to a 25lb plate than attach 2 foot of rope with one end going through a piece pvc pipe and you use the pipe to roll up the string. Burns like hell

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like wrist curls w/ fat bar, reverse curls, zottman curls, wrist roller w/ fat bar. I also put those generic "fat grips" on my bars when doing any type of curl.
I like IronMind grippers as well, I have many different strengths...

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anything that evolves holding on to a thick bar with decent weight. Hammer and reverse curls. Wrist rollers, attach a rope and weight to a stick and roll it up and down. Finally they make heavy duty grip strengtheners. And on a side note, I got a buddy who turns wrenches for a living with massive forearms. And he don't work out

AlexPowell

AlexPowell

Awards
  • Established
The function of the forearms is to close the hand, open the hand, bend the elbow and to bend the wrist in 4 different directions

Halfling

Awards
Of course wrist curls. The most effective exercise for forearms as for me

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taking a barbell and do wrist curls, also if you can tie a rope to a 25lb plate than attach 2 foot of rope with one end going through a piece pvc pipe and you use the pipe to roll up the string. Burns like hell
Wrist curls work for me, especially after back or bicep training.