GETTING AFTER IT
- 08-28-2018, 03:36 PM
GETTING AFTER IT
Ok so I been training with a buddy who has no knowledge of working out or nutrition at all. It's been about 3 weeks and I've introduced him to some real inspirational people to help keep him motivated.
My style is intense. All or nothing. Rest when your dead. He is staying mostly on program (slower and weaker of course but that's expected ) but every day I seem to get a little bit more resistance from him in regards to one thing or another. Wether it's the run or the workout or lately even just listening to some badass dude talking about getting after it.
Basically his intensity is not up to par with mine. And I kinda look down on him for that (I know that's wrong of me. But hey let's be honest). And I dont want to fall behind in my training (mentally or physically ).
1. I could bail on him and keep it solo
2. I could put up with his mental weakness
3. I could keep trying till he bails
4. I could lighten up on the intensity
5. I could get even more intense.
I wanna help him. But he's kinda being a ***** lately. Keep in mind he's a buddy and I would like to salvage the friendship. And he is actually trying. He hasn't bailed yet but I feel it coming.
Opinions, advice, thoughts?
- 08-28-2018, 04:05 PM
I had a girl who wanted to train with me...
But I trained everything...
She didnt train shoulders...she didn't train legs she didnt wanna dead lift..cried about cardio
This is what I did...
I would do what I wanted to do and she can do what she wanted to do because I told her upfront...I need to get my training in, and if you dont wanna do what I'm doing...well figure out something else you can do while I do my sets.
I wont let my progress go backward because of someone else. Because eventually they will fall off.
She started coming with me less and less an started doing her own thing.
We still friends. Lol
08-28-2018, 04:08 PM
08-28-2018, 04:16 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By grizzlyman25 in forum BulkingReplies: 4Last Post: 10-04-2007, 01:37 AM
- By Guest in forum NutraplanetReplies: 0Last Post: 08-02-2007, 03:59 PM
- By Massive D in forum Post Cycle TherapyReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2006, 06:20 AM
- By lifted in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 02-25-2006, 04:24 PM
- By VillainBD in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-27-2005, 02:24 PM